17 - All The Canon Ships

Week 3/4, Day 16 - Tuesday

Oh my god, in my plan of everything there is nothing for this day

Well then...Oh wait they're still at the beach okay.

The four idiots sharing a tent woke up at roughly the same time. Dean and Cas how the fell asleep, and Sam with Gabe's arms around him.

Dean looked over at Sam and Gabe and nudged Cas. "Did I miss something?"

"I don't know," Cas said, his voice gravelly from sleep. Dean fell silent, looking at Cas.

"Okay morning you is just unfair," Dean said, standing up and walking out of the tent. Cas gave him a confused look, running a hand through his messy black hair.

"What did I do?" Cas asked while Gabe was just laughing.

"Oh you're too innocent Cassie," Gabe said, standing up and helping Sam up beside them. Cas noticed how they lingered there, looking into each other's eyes while still holding hands. He smiled softly at them, before leaving the tent to go and find Dean.

"Morning Sammy," Gabe said, bringing a hand up to Sam's cheek. He leaned down and kissed Sam softly. Sam smiled at him when he pulled away.

"Are we going to tell Dean or Cas anything?" Sam asked.

"Nah," Gabe said. "They'll figure it out."

Sam smiled and kissed Gabe quickly before walking out of the tent too. Gabe followed.

Dean and Cas were standing there, talking and looked up as Gabe and Sam walked out.

"Okay guys," Michael called out to everyone who was waking up. "We need to pack the tents up and get back to the camp."

"Or you could stay here and die," Luci said. "We don't mind either way."

"No, we're not leaving anyone here," Michael said. "So hurry up."

Gabe turned to look at the tent. "How the hell do we pack these up?"

"We should probably get our stuff out first," Cas said, walking into the tent and returning with all their stuff. Him and Dean started rolling up the sleeping bags while Sam and Gabe looked at the tent.

"How do we do this?" Gabe asked. Sam shrugged. "Wow, you're helpful." He walked over to the tent. "Maybe if I just..." He pulled something out of the ground. Whatever it was made the tent collapse. Gabe looked at it with triumph. "I am the best."

"Sure you are," Sam said, laughing.

"Oh you know I am," Gabe said, nudging the fallen tent with his foot. "Now what?"

"Get it in the tent bag and then you'll be the best."

Gabe just gave Sam a defeated look and Sam laughed.

"Oh just let us do it," Dean said, rolling his eyes at Gabe. Gabe smiled and walked over to Sam, letting Destiel pack up the tent.

Everything was packed up soon, and they were all walking back to the camp. Sam and Gabe walked hand in hand, Dean and Cas watching them suspiciously.

"Are they going to say anything?" Dean asked. "If something did happen?"

"Probably not," Cas said.

"Hey Destiel, what's up with the happy couple over there?" Luci said, jumping over to them, pulling Michael along with him.

"I don't know," Cas said, shrugging.

"You're supposed to know Cassie, that's your job in this fic," Luci said.