6 - Technology

Week 1, Day 5 - Friday

So the camp activities are usually organised by Michael. Because Lucifer isn't trustworthy. However, because most of the camp doesn't use any technology, every Friday they'll get out movies, music, other things like that. This is the only thing Luci's allowed to plan.

"What movie did you choose?" Michael asked, pulling a shirt over his head as Luci woke up.

"I've got a few, couldn't make the final choice," Luci said. "This week is an action movie."

"Not some movie that'll get your ships together?" Michael said, smirking.

"They only met four days ago," Luci said, getting out of bed. "I'll get the horror movies out next Friday." Michael just laughed.

"What else is happening?"

"I brought Mario Kart again."

"You...you just want a rematch."

"You beating me was a fluke!"

"Nope, it was skill."

"The hell it was. Prove it."

Michael just shook his head, laughing. "We're the adults on this camp."

"I'll never grow up, accept it," Luci said. Michael just walked out of the room, laughing quietly. Luci smiled after him, loving the sound of his laugh.

~~

"Sammyyyyy wake up."

"Shut up."

"Deano let us sleep."

"You just made that sound so suspicious."

"Oh not like that. Idiot."

Dean smirked and left the room where Sam and Gabriel were still half asleep on their beds.

"What's he so excited about?" Gabe mumbled. Sam shrugged. "Can't see you shrugging kiddo, my eyes are closed."

"Then how did you know?"

"I could sense it."

Sam just smiled before getting out of bed and going to find Dean. "Why?" he asked simply, seeing Dean wide awake.

"It's Friday," Dean said. "The one day they actually give us technology to use."

"Is there internet?" Gabriel asked, running into the room.

"Not really," Dean said and Gabe sighed. "But they have video games. And movies."

"Wait, why?" Cas asked, wearily walking into the room. "This camp is supposed to be all outsidey and stuff."

"Yeah but Mike and Luce just like versing in Mario Kart," Dean said. "And using specific movies to get their ships together. Happens every year. And it actually works."

"Have they ever shipped you with someone?" Gabe said, starting to smirk.

"Nope. Well...yeah no."

"No Deano, what was it that you were about to say?"

"Nothing."

"Tell us."

"No."

"I'll kidnap Sammy."

"Fine."

Sam glared at Gabriel.

"You know I wouldn't actually do that kiddo," Gabe said with a smile. "But hey it worked." Dean glared.

"Luce just said I'd look cute with one of his brothers. That's it."

"Well that's awkward," Gabe said. "I'm going to leave now." He walked back into his bedroom, except he grabbed Sam's arm and dragged him along with him.