18 - Paint War

Yeah so the picture...that's from the dvd of the last con I went to...and that's me with Rob Benedict :D

Week 3/4 - Day 18 of 28? - Thursday

Sam woke up, Gabe's arm wrapped around his stomach. He smiled softly, rolling over to face Gabe.

"Morning Gabe," he said quietly, kissing Gabe's nose lightly. Gabe stirred, opening his golden eyes to look at Sam.

"Heya Sammy," Gabe said sleepily. He moved his arm to run his hand through Sam's hair. "Sleep well?"

"How could I not?" Sam asked with a smile, one of his arms wrapping around Gabe's middle.

"You're adorable kiddo," Gabe said, leaning down to kiss Sam gently. "We should probably get up though."

"Do we have to?" Sam whined.

"Hey we can be lazy next week," Gabe said. "This is the fun week."

"Fine," Sam muttered, rolling out of the bed and out of Gabe's arms. Gabe followed him, walking out of the room to see it their brothers were awake.

Gabe walked back to where Sam was getting dressed, currently being shirtless. Gabe smirked, before gesturing for Sam to follow him. Sam gave him a confused look, following him to the doorway of Cas and Dean's room.

"They're adorable," Gabe whispered, the two of them looking at Dean and Cas who were asleep in Cas's bed, tangled together. Gabe disappeared, returning a moment later with the camera from Michael, and took a picture of the couple.

"Hey Sammy take a picture with me," Gabe said, turning the camera around to face them. Sam put his arms around Gabe's neck and they smiled goofily at the camera as Gabe took the picture. Gabe chuckled as he put the camera back down.

"What are you guys doing?" Dean asked, sitting up in the bed now as Cas slowly woke up. Gabe and Sam were still in their doorway.

"Being awesome," Gabe said before running away, Sam following and laughing.

Dean just shook his head at the two, before nudging the sleepy Cas out of the bed. Cas fell to the floor, glaring at Dean.

"Mean," he muttered.

"You were going back to sleep," Dean said with a smile, leaning down to press a kiss to Cas's lips. Cas was smiling when he pulled away, blue eyes sparkling.

The four of them got up and dressed, walking out of the cabin. Michael and Luci were waiting for them to get to the hall, everyone else on the camp already being there.

"Okay everyone," Michael said. "Four days left and we have the biggest activities left."

(Yeah you heard me. Four days. You'll see why)

"If you get exhausted and die," Luci said, "at least do it near the woods so we don't have to drag your body so far."

"Or alternatively, don't die," Michael said. "Today we have paintball." He held up the paintball gun he'd had behind his back. "Now, I suggest you all wear multiple layers of clothes because these things can hurt."

"We do have helmets for you though," Luci said. "Just because that one kid missed his eye."

"Luce," Michael said, shoving him gently. "Shut up."

"Make me."

"I'd rather make you scream."

Complete silence from absolutely everyone. Gabe started snickering and Luce was just staring.

"I'm going to hold you to that later," Luci said with a smirk as Michael was going redder than anyone thought possible.

"Use protection!" Gabe shouted. Luci was still just smirking at Michael who looked like he wanted to die.