7 - Not Entirely Subtle

~Guys the song, listen to it. It fits this fic so well, like I can't even~

Week 1, Day 6 - Saturday

Twas a Saturday. Today Michael and Lucifer had sports planned. Because you know, summer camp, they're supposed to actually get outside and do stuff.

"Did I fall asleep last night?" Michael asked, rubbing his eyes as he walked into the lounge of his and Luci's cabin.

"Yeah," Luci said. He was already up and lying on the couch as always. "Had to carry you back."

"Yeah I think I remember that," Michael muttered sleepily, walking into the kitchen. Lucifer watched with wide eyes, because he had in fact kissed Michael on the forehead when they got back. So Michael either didn't notice or didn't say anything.

Luci jumped up off the couch, walking into the kitchen where Michael was looking at the bowl of cereal with a lost expression.

"You might wanna put milk in that," Lucifer said, smiling softly. Sleepy morning Michael was the best. Was a rare occasion that happened when Michael slept well.

"Yeah I knew that," Michael said, going to get milk. Then he put the milk carton in the bowl.

Lucifer just chuckled and took the milk, pouring it for Michael and passing it to him, as well as getting a spoon out because he knew Michael would get lost over that too.

"You might wanna wake up," Lucifer said, booping Michael's nose. "You know, camp and everything."

"Don't wanna," Michael whined. Lucifer just ruffled his hair before walking out of the cabin to make sure everyone else was alive.

"Luci!" Lucifer sighed and turned to his younger brothers and the Winchesters.

"Where's Michael?" Dean asked, as he leaned on Sam's shoulder. Sam was glaring off at nothing.

"Dean. I am not an armrest," he muttered through gritted teeth.

"You're shorter than me. Therefore, armrest."

"Castiel and Gabe are also shorter than you," Sam said.

"Fine," Dean said, moving over to Cas and leaning on him instead. Sam sighed in relief before Gabe leant on his shoulder.

"Gabriel," Sam growled, looking up at the smirking Gabe.

"Dean's got a point, you're shorter so you're an armrest."

"I see no issue," Cas said to Sam.

Sam just sighed, before roughly pushing Gabe away. Gabe pouted then turned back to Luci.

"Yeah, so where's Michael?" Gabe asked.

"He's being sleepy morning Michael," Luci said. "Probably not smart to get him out here when he's like that."

"And you're not back there protecting him from the house?" Dean asked, with a slight smirk.

"Shut up," Lucifer said, not being able to stop the slight blush.

"Not denying it for once?" Gabe asked.

"When do I ever deny it?" Lucifer snapped, before turning to walk away. He saw Michael walk into the room, properly awake this time, and instantly smiled.

"Please tell me I did not put the entire milk cartoon in a bowl of cereal," Michael muttered.

"That would be a lie," Lucifer said with a smile. Michael groaned. "Oh come on, it's adorable."

"You could've just properly woken me up," Michael complained, not dwelling on the fact that Luci just called him adorable.

"And pass up the opportunity to see you being an idiot? I don't think so."