10 - Rainy Day

This chapter got really long without meaning to, 500 words longer than they usually are xD

Week 2/4, Day 9 - Tuesday

Dean looked out the window when he heard the soft pattering of rain drops on the room. It was raining. In summer. If that doesn't happen in your country then screw you, my Melbourne weather sucks. But anyway.

Oh god everyone knows where I live now.

Continuing on.

"Cas it's raining," Dean whined. Cas rolled over in his bed.

"Great," Cas muttered. "Can I sleep then?"

"Nope, we're going to get food."

Cas sighed and sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. They heard a sudden crash and then a laugh from the other room.

Dean walked into the room to see Sam laughing as Gabe rubbed his head while sitting on the floor.

"Do I want to know?" Dean asked. Sam just kept laughing. Gabe smiled almost shyly at Sam before shaking his head at Dean.

"Let's get food," Gabe said, springing up and very carefully opening the door. Dean raised an eyebrow.

"Did you run into the door?"

"Nope. Why would you think that?"

Sam's reaction gave away Gabe's lie, and Dean just rolled his eyes at the two. He looked back to where Cas was just walking out of the room, making sure he was following them.

They walked out of the cabin, standing under the porch part as they looked at the rain.

Gabriel suddenly grabbed Sam's hand. "Run," he said, and Sam smiled widely before they both started sprinting off through the rain, hand in hand.

"Was that a reference?" Dean asked.

"Doctor Who," Cas said. "You really need to watch these shows."

"I'm not a nerd."

"You will be."

"You going to make me?"

"I will tie you down if I have to."

"Kinky much Cas?" Dean said with a smirk. Cas spluttered and went red, and Dean laughed before running through the rain, Cas sighing and then following after him.

They all made it to the hall, where everyone was gathered having being soaked by the rain trying to get there.

They ate breakfast as always, and Michael and Lucifer walked out to talk to them all.

"So if anyone here is blind," Michael called out.

"Or just an idiot," Lucifer added.

"It's raining," Michael said. "Go do whatever the hell you want. We're not going to run any activities today."

Everyone started talking again, and Michael and Lucifer walked over to the other four guys. The six of them walked out to the porch of the hall, watching the rain falling from the cloudy sky.

"You know what this means?" Luci said with a smirk. "It's gonna be muddy."

"God help us all," Dean muttered.

"What does that mean?" Gabe asked.

"There's one of those mud course thingies," Michael said. "Which only really works well after it's rained."

"How fun," Dean said sarcastically.

"I think that sounds great," Gabe said mischievously. "Definitely going to throw people in the mud."