>-Chapter 13: Sacrifice-< (reboot)

All geared up.
Ready to go.
Choppers starting.
In the seemingly bright night, white and red jewels all over the sky.

Why is there only white and red?
Perhaps some blue, but why can't it be more colourful?
Green? Purple? Something alike?

No. Those colours, only special people can see them. Someone with more . . . thoughts. Worry. Grudge. Passion. This night, Nick and Judy was one of them. They gazed at each other's eye. Nick can see worry in her eyes. Judy, saw grudge and passion. A protective set of eyes, ready for everything. Judy can't shrug off the feeling that Nick is going to take risks again. Judy already recorded his oath of him saying "I will not take dangerous risks ever again", but she thought that it wouldn't be enough to stop him from doing so.

All of the animals got in the chopper, dark op uniforms, some with thermal goggles, ear pieces set. The chopper picked up the gas, and flew towards the hills outside the crowded Zootopia, to the danger. They glided over the forest to avoid radar detection. The turbulence was too much to some animals. Not few vomitted into the woods. Nick saw a dog gagged next to him, but he just shrugged as he himself wanted to gag as well, but he had nothing else in his stomach to offer to the woods below him.

"ETA 10 minutes." Pilot warned.

Nick and Judy (and all the others), are subconsciously praying for each other to survive another Op, unharmed physically and mentally. They hoped that Black Steel won't trigger the neurotoxin tonight, as on the news he already asked for a ransom money, worth 2.000K$. Brown is already in custody, for an espionage. It's now the time to take down the main power core.

"5 minutes. Get ready for a drop-off."

Nick spoke through the comm, "Fight safe, boys. Let no ape ruin our night."

"Amen." all prayed.

Nick looked outside, he can see the hills occupied by the Black Steel forces. Some spotlights were seen from afar, and its now pointing towards them.
The campbase activated its sirene, and a phalanx of RPG troopers got out to the front of the base. They started firing.

"Defensive maneuver! Launch the missiles!"

One of the choppers successfully landed a shot between the troopers, setting a large explosion in front of the gate, temporarily paralyzing the base. They took the opportunity to deploy.

Nick, Judy, and the others descended from the chopper, and headed towards the gate. A gunfight started between the troops and the terrorists.

As Judy was about to open fire, Nick grabbed her by the paw, and he shouted,
"We don't have to fire like the others! Let's sneak from behind!" Nick suggested.
"Are you sure?!"
"Trust me! Just follow my lead!!"