>-Chapter 9: Fighting Back-<

Nick faced his father, while Judy is facing against hers, their paws flexing, the  young trying to save their older, and the older trying to rip 'em. The officers fought whilst Noel just stands there, reporting to the director every action that's happening in the scene.

Judy's POV

Judy pulled her fox taser off the holster, giving it a little buzz before using it. Stu snarls, and he jumps at her without hesitation. She clutched the taser, trying not to lose it while Stu lunges towards her, knocking her to the ground. Her paws were held against the ground, and Stu tries to bite her on the throat, she screams as she struggles to taze him.
"Dad! Snap out of it! It's me, Judy!"
Still savage.
"Your bunny--cop!"
Stu frowned, as if he was processing what she just said.
Judy took the chance, and gave him a taze to the neck. Stu groaned in pain, and she kicked him with both of her legs. He flew back and landed on his back, making him dazed. She rushes towards him, and she sedates him with a dart in her vest.
It took two darts to his arm until he passed out.

Nick' POV

Nick took out his taser and buzzed it while looking at it. Is this enough power?

"Dad, snap out of it. I don't want to hurt you badly..." his tone rised.

Nevertheless, Nikolai growled and sprints towards him

"..maybe a bit." Nick ended.

Nick got pinned to the ground, Nick's head hits the ceramic hard, making a large scar at the back of his head. Nick can feel his head drenched in his blood. Nikolai tried to slash his torso, but it was protected by Nick's double vest. Nick tased his paw, but Niko ignored the pain and kept ripping his vest. He's almost done with the first vest.

Shit shit shit shit, Nick thought to himself.

I looked to my right.

Normal POV

"Get off Nick right now!!" Judy shouted.

Judy gets a running start, she jumps with her feet up and kicked Nikolai at the throat, making his voice squeak. Nikolai bent over, holding his neck as he coughs. He snarled and peered at Judy, he pounced Judy, sending her 3 meters away from Nick. Judy blacked out in an instant.

"Judy!!"

Nick had enough.

He tore his vest open, grabbed his taser and holstered it, inviting Nikolai to a bare-pawed fight. He wiped the blood from his eyes,he got his claw out,

"Bring it, cotton tail."

Nikolai growled and tried to pounce Nick down, Nick held Niko's paw against his, and both trying to push each other down. Niko looses the grip, and slashed Nick at the chest. Nick groaned, and Nick retaliated by kicking his gut with his knee, making Niko clutched it.

"Hey Cotton!"

As Niko looked up, Nick swung his leg and gave him a knee to the eye. Niko fell on his back, but still conscious. Nick tased him at the neck until he passes out.

That's that. Nick finds Judy sprawled on the floor, a visible scar on her face. Nick..was rather speechless. Judy fought a rhino, but claws are something else she had never avoided, just like in the past with Gideon. He kneeled, and tapped her cheek, in hopes of her waking up. Her heart pulse was very weak. He can't even catch her breathing. He gave her a CPR until the medic arrives.

All around him, the officers, the SWATs, the Feds, had won the fight. Some got deep scars, even stab wounds, a black eye or two, bruised face, and they just can't handle the emotion as they paralyzed their loved ones. The scenery was horrific. Blood everywhere, teeths lying around. Nick knew that he wasn't the only one having a bad day, but almost loosing two in a day, is too much to him.