A nother Note + a piece of mind

My imagination is a bit..blunt at the moment, and I think it will take me about a day until I release another chapter. If you guys want to help with my grammar/more suitable choices of words, and perhaps suggest a plot and/or twist, lemme know in message.
Thanks for the 30 views :P
100 reads on the previous story yay \(°_°\)

I always checked my 'Works', checking at my story as if a miraculous increase of readers and votes came up. I looked at them everyday, like, 20 minutes a day at 'Works' looking at the eyes and the stars. I thought of something, everytime I saw the numbers.

Can I do better?

If I can, how?

These kind of thoughts disturbs me all day, even gave me a bit of heart ache (no kidding), and I tried implementing new words into my story every time, to keep interest of the readers. Hell, I don't even know if I used the word 'implementing' correctly. I might need to get an English course rather than watching Criminal Minds, CSI, or reading a damn Tom Clancy novel, despite the advance languages that was used in it. All went through and out of mind.

Then I read stories of others in Wattpad. "Hey look, a story update 5 minutes ago."
"Hey look, they got 30 views in 5 minutes. How delightful of them." Everytime.
Hey, no hate. Just saying. Bless those people and their hardwork~

There's that. The 'each-story-author-problem' session. Imma leave and hug a pillow or something.

 Imma leave and hug a pillow or something