Chapter 23: Final Goodbye

Start from the beginning

      "Stop it... Stop it now!!!" I drop down to the floor covering my ears as I scream from the top of my lungs. "I'm loosing it! I need to wake up! Someone! Please help me! Daniera! Wake me up from this nightmare!" I look up and saw a figure that look like Daniera but they kill themself. That's when I start to tear up and screaming uncontrollably.

     "Don't worry little one. You'll always have me by your side, Forever."  The dark figure appears again, but this time it was hugging me. In reality, it felt like I was being consumed by it. Like if there was no escape for it from now on.

   I shoot up my body from the bed, sweating a bit as I rub the top of my head. These dreams are just getting worse every time I have them. I really need to talk to someone about it later, but for now, let me just, wait, Where's Daniera?! No. No, not again with this!

  I get up and run out of the room quickly to go outside and look for her. I start searching around the forest for her, look up all around the trees, even in a few small caves around, but there was no sign of her around here. I went back to the cabin and quickly got ready. When I get out of the room again, everyone was out and look over at me.