Chapter 13: Just Us

With Hisui's death and the police trying to track down the killer, school was canceled for the whole week. So, I was trying to see where to go for at least two days alone with Daniera.

    But, before deciding or telling Daniera the plan, I decided to go to school and take my drawing pad I left there. During my way to the exit, someone yells my name.

   "Misheru, wait up!!" Someone yells at me.

  When I look back, I see that it was only Ikuto. "Oh, hey Ikuto, what's up?"

   He reaches me and pants a bit.
"Nothing much but, hey! I have something for you!" he reaches from his pocket and pulls out a paper.

    "This is a reservation that I made for some friends mine and myself, but we can't go because some of us are busy. So, since you have been through a lot of bullshit this week, I thought you deserve to spend sometime alone with Daniera. So here. Take it!" he hands me over the papers with the reservation.

     "Uh, thanks dude!" I try not to be rude, but still I have a feeling this is for something else. But, I don't think Ikuto is that kind of guy anyways.

   With that, I went off and call Daniera.

   She picks up a couple of rings later. "What is it? Do you finally have any plans on what to do for these few days?" Daniera quickly asks.

    "Well, yeah! Kinda, look, come over to my house and we can talk about it more on our way there actually. So, just get a bag with a few sets of clothes ready and also a swimsuit, bikini- whatever you have." I start checking out the papers.

   "Okay then! See you in a few!" Daniera said before hanging up on me.

    I walk home and get my bag ready with all the things I need and, when I was done, I waited for Daniera to text me or call me, telling me that she was ready. I wonder what's taking her so long. Just when I was about to call her, I heard her opening the door and walking in like it was her own house.

"Dude, you know you could have called me, right?" I put one of my hands up on my forehead.

"Yeah, but if I do that I won't be able to do this!" she tackle hugs me from behind wrapping her arms around my chest giggling.

"Okay fine I see how it's going to be!" I start walking while Daniera also wrap her legs around my waist, giggling. I walk outside the house, with Daniera on my back, and lock the door.     "Now...can you get off me so we can get going?!" Even though she does look cute like this. Very cute and adorable.

"Fine, Anyways where are we going?" Daniera starts getting off, but keeps her arms wrap around me.

  "Just out of town for a few days at this hotel." We got on the car and I show her the papers.

"Oh wait, how did you even get this?" Daniera narrows her eyes at me.

   "I'll tell you later, but for now let's get going. I want to get there as soon as possible!" I smile a bit putting my bag in the backseat.

"Fine, geez.  Just calm down a bit, nerd." Daniera laughs a bit and drives off to the hotel.

                          **********