Chapter 15: Revealing the past

Start from the beginning

     Ikuto starts to wake up, groaning a bit. Then he looks over at Arisu with his eyes shut a bit, but then widens them open and backs up a bit when he sees Arisu by his side.

    "Arisu? What are you doing here?" he asks confused and doubtful at the same time.

   "Well, you know, I guess I was worried about you." Arisu blushes a bit from embarrassment.

   While they talk, Daniera goes next to me "So, uh, is he going to be okay?" She asks quietly leaning a bit close to me.

    "Yeah, the doctor sew up the cuts that were really deep and they just cleaned the rest of them up and, after they did all of that, you can see they covered the whole arm with one of those bandages." I mumble a bit and sigh.

   Daniera sighs and looks at over at Arisu and Ikuto "Oh god, I hope nothing else like this happens."

   My phone starts ringing. I take it out and look at the screen and saw it was one of my old friends calling me.

   "Uh... I'll be right back I'm going to take this call as quickly as possible!" I hurry frantically.

Daniera nods and stays there while I pick up the phone.

"Hello is everything okay...?" I answer my phone and stand there talking to my friend for a while.

   When I was finish, I head back to Daniera and I rest my head on her shoulder for a while, until we hear some stuff crashing down. Arisu drops something around Ikuto's bed.

   "You idiot look what you made me do!!" Arisu yells pissed off.

   "Me?! I didn't do shit! Your the one who can't stay still for one single moment!!" Ikuto yells frustrated and sits up from his bed.

   "Just shut up! You're lucky I came here anyways!" Arisu yells annoyed.

  "Whatever. I didn't want you to come here, anyways!" Ikuto yells angrily looking at her dead serious.

        Arisu widen her eyes getting ready to slap him, but she trips on her way and falls down on top of Ikuto. I look over at them, my eyes widen when I see that Arisu accidentally kisses Ikuto when she fell on top of him.

    Oh no, this is not going to end well.

   Arisu pulls back, shocked after realizing what she did. She starts blushing bright red. Ikuto eyes widen in surprise.

"Uh, I'm sorry." Arisu trembles and gets off of him slowly.

   "Y-you kissed him?! Y-you!!" Okami gasps as he drops the bag he has with snacks in shock. He starts to get angry, but ends up getting depressed and went to a dark corner of the room, sitting down, hiding his head between his legs.

    Arisu looks down and then runs off the room, tearing up a bit.

"A-Arisu, wait!" Ikuto says stretching out his hand.

   "Hey Arisu where are y-" Daniera asks but Arisu just decided to keep walking and ignore her.

   "We'll go after her. Just stay here with Okami." I volunteered off to run after Arisu.

       I really need to stop running after people.

    "See ya tomorrow Ikuto." Daniera says before going after me.

   "Arisu, wait." I managed to catch up to her and grab her by the arm. "Come on, tell me what's wrong dude!"

   "Just leave me alone! I don't want to talk about it!" she yells as she pulls her arm away and exits the hospital.

    I sigh and I feel Daniera put one of her hands on my shoulder, trying to catch her breath.

    "So, she's not going to talk, is she?" Daniera looks at me, panting.

   "What do you think?" I look at her seriously. "Let's just go home. I don't know how much I can take anymore."

        Daniera nods and we head to the car, so we can go home. On the ride home, I tried to get in contact with Kayo to tell her what happened and she said that Arisu was with her and not to worry, because she was better now. At least she's okay now, but I'm worried about Daniera. She's been drinking more, lately.

   When we arrive home, before Daniera head to her house, I grab her by the arm and look at her. "Daniera, are you okay? I have noticed something, off about you lately."

   "Is it because I have been drinking more than usual?" she asks a bit emotionless.

    H-how did she...? She needs to stop doing that. Ugh!

    My thoughts were interrupted when Daniera kisses my cheek softly.

    "There's nothing to worry about. I'm fine. Besides, if something was wrong, I would've told you already." Daniera smiles warmly pulling me close to her.

    "Yeah, you're right." I smiled a bit unsure.

    Daniera gives me a quick kiss and walks to her house. "See you tomorrow!"

   I kisses her back and wave goodbye. I'm not so sure she's doing fine. I better keep an eye on her, from now on.