Chapter 1 - TSO5D

This is my first day here in the School of Five Districts. It is so boring. Hearing the so-called President talking all rubbish and nonsense on your first day welcoming you when you felt like you do not belong here - at all. Where you do belong right now is your home and on your damn soft luxurious marvellous bed. That is where I should be right now, instead.

The School of Five Districts located at the center of the Five Districts. It is been funded by all the Five Districts. Some rumours I heard, the School of Five Districts established to train youngsters to be able to fight and mingle among the Districts so that they know each other to repel the darkness and danger in the future.

300 years ago, Mayat, the land of the Undead unleash their powerful beasts, monsters, Demon and afterwards chaos occurred to the World of Truoc. The establishment of the school is to fight the probable future of Mayat unleash the beasts, monsters and Demon again. Bla..Bla..Bla.. History reported that due to the war against Mayat, half of the population of each District fought for their beloved land - perished.

Every 10 years, all the 5 Districts will have a meeting and discussion on improving the conditions of the Pact. Once upon a time, the Pact only consists of Nefatus and Taglo. And, my ancestors went to meet with the Ruler of three other lands to join forces to prepare the future. I am not sure why the Rulers of all the Districts are so keen and anxious about the future so as of the land of the Undead. But, as supposed to be the future Ruler of Nefatus, I have to attend this school. It was a necessity for me.

The school system in World of Truoc is different from any other world. When you are 7 years old until you are 12 years old, you will be in primary school. Your secondary school will start at 13 years old until 15 years old. Your high school will only consist of only 16 years old and 17 years old. If you did not pass any of the years, you either will become a farmer or fisherman or a low lifeguard with no chance to shine.

In Nefatus, we also have some merchants or traders because we are located near to the sea. All the citizens of every district will come to our land for all sorts of business trades. Some people from any other world also made a stop at our world just to do business. All is allowed except citizens from the land of the Undead. Not that we know how they look like. Yet, they are forbidden in all of the Five Districts.

Back to this damn school. The President has already done with his fucking speech. Thank Crystal Gods! Now, I need to find the fucking registration counter, so that I will know which dorm should I fucking live. Yeah yeah. I know. I know. Full of anger. I did not even agree to this forced way to be a part of this school. Why is it even called a school? How lame? I am 18 years old. I should be in an Academy. Maybe the Academy of Merchant and Traders? Or anything else. Rather than offence and defence attack "school". *sigh*

Although I have passed with flying colours of all the exams to be accepted into this school, I am by far feeling happy or even have the slightest pleasure of being here. I am unable to use any sort of magic nor am I able to evolve into a Dragon. I am just the Knight. I am good with physical offences and defences which I believe I do not have to learn further of it. You could call me as egotistical, but, I am certain I could just have a practice with Darius, Nefatus' best commander and my father right arm. In other words, I am still not able to accept that I am in need to be here when I can just have fun at home, Nefatus Castle.

===========<3

After the President's lovely speech, I have been directed by one of the welcoming committees to the registration counter where I am able to find out where is my dorm, classes and schedules for the orientation.

Every 18 years old will have to try the School of Five Districts exam. Even if you had failed your high school. The Five Districts Pact does not feel that every citizen of each district should be isolated or forgotten even without your proper education. Everyone deserves a second chance.

I have been shown to my dorm room which only able to fit three persons. It is not as spacious as my room in Nefatus. But, this will do. For... 7 years? Yes. 7 years. Whoever accepted into this supposed prestigious school, they have to undergo the training and perfected it for 7 years. They are only able to be back at their kingdom or land, once a year or when there are special circumstances.

This is why I am not close with my other siblings as I rarely see them exist in the same airspace with mine. Especially, Megan who always travel or go on a mission sent by my father ever since she enrolled into this school until after she graduated. As for Chris, he always... missing. I do not even have the slightest knowledge where is his location, currently. It was not like I even care. But, he was also once graduated from this school.

As I was unpacking my clothes, I heard soft knocks at the door even though the door was open. I took a glance to see who was knocking the door.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"I'm Ally Brooke Hernandez. I am from Seher, the land of the Black or Mages."

"I'm Lauren Jauregui. I am from Nefatus..."

"Ahh.. the Knights." Ally cut me off while stepping into the room. She is so freaking small. Is there anyone in this world as small as she is? I do not think there is. Is her height even possible in Truoc? She is so cute... and small.

"Yes. The land of the Knights." I answered.

"Well, I guess, we will be roomies for what? 7 years? Oh my Purple Crystal God. That's a very long time! I don't even know if I am able to live here that long!"

"Yeah. I know... 7 years..." I continued to unpack my clothes and things. This is starting to overwhelm me.

"I really hope we will get along really well or else... I'm gonna make you disappear." She said nonchalantly while putting her bag in the middle of her bed.

I look at her, stunned. "Hey. Don't look at me like that. I am just kidding, all right? It is forbidden to use your black magic whatsoever outside the classes."

"Yeah, right. I hope you will at least have the courtesy to inform my parents that I have disappeared and thanked them for forcing me to come here."

"All right. Will do." She smiled mischievously. Well, remember not to mess with this little witch, Lauren. I told myself. Suddenly, we heard knocks at the door and there appears a dark skin girl with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

"Hi. I'm Normani Kordei. I am from the land of the Fasners, Taglo."

"The thieves," Ally said without emotion.

"Yeah. But, I must say... that was once our ancestors. It does not mean we're the same as them." Normani said stepping into the room with her bag pack. I just watch their interactions and smiled to Normani.

"I'm Ally Brooke Hernandez - Seher. She's Lauren Jauregui -the Knights." Ally said and extend her hand for Normani which she gladly accepts. Normani then walks towards me and extend her hand for me to shake.

"So, we will live with each other for 7 years then. Unless we do not get along with each other!" Normani said as she stepped into the room to the nearest vacant bed from the door and jumped onto the bed before roll herself on the mattress.

I do not find Normani's word the slightest funny when I just got threatened to suddenly may possibly be disappeared by Ally a few moments ago. I took a glance at Ally who meets my eyes and she smiled devilishly. Oh, my God. This witch is so fucking scary and creepy. How am I able to live with them for 7 years now? Damn me! May the Night Dragon be with you, Lauren!