Chapter I

~~~The first day of 3rd grade~~~

*Barry's POV*

My mom dropped me off at school. Right now I'm waiting for my seat at my assigned table. "Barry, your seat for this year will be next to...(y/n). Please raise your hand (y/n) so Barry sees you." A girl with (h/l) (h/c) and big, sparkling (e/c) eyes raises her hand in the back right corner table. I walk over nervously and sit next to her. She turns to me and sticks out her hand "The name's (y/n) and I'm guessing that you're Barry?" I shake her hand slightly "Yes. I'm Barry and I'm eight years old. My birthday is January 14." (I used grant gustin's actual birthday. sorry XD) She smiles and her eyes twinkle. "I'm (f/n) (l/n) and I'm seven years old and my birthday is (y/b/d)." She giggles and I smile. We talk and get to know each other more. I'm glad I made at least a friend at this school.'she's very cute and bubbly.' I thought. You know I might enjoy this year.

*(y/n)'s POV*

When Barry first sat down he looked shy and nervous. So like usual I introduced myself. We became friends instantly and he's more relaxed now. 'he's really adorable and funny.' I thought. You know I may actually like this year. I smile warmly at him and he returns it.

-timeskip sorry XD- ~~~The first day of freshman year in high school~~~

*(y/n)'s POV*

Childhood flew by really really fast. It's already the first day of the first year of high school. I miss Barry because I haven't seen him since 7th grade. I walk to find my locker and soon find it. Phew! I do the combination and open it. I start stuffing my books and bag in it that I won't need until later. "Well hello. I'm guessing that you're my locker neighbor?" I turn around and are met with sparkly green eyes. "Yes. I guess I am my name's (y/n)." I stick my hand out. He takes but looks up immediately. "W-wait. (y-y/n)? Is that really you after all these years?" I recognize his voice and the eyes were a dead give away. "Barry? Oh my gosh it is you! Fancy meeting you here! I haven't seen you in so long!" He smiles wide and pulls me into a hug. "(y/n)! It's been way too long! Look at you! You have changed so much I mean! You look amazing and really beautiful!" I blush when he says beautiful. "Well you've changed too! You're so tall and very very handsome and you're still cute and adorable like when we first met! And your voice has gotten deeper so I guess that's why I couldn't recognize you. But your eyes were definitely a dead give away." I blush more at my words and his cheeks turn pink to and he chuckles. We catch up the rest of the day and enjoy being in the same classes.

*Barry's POV*

Oh my gosh (y/n) is really beautiful after all these years. I've missed her a lot after my mom passed. And then we changed schools cause of Joe my foster dad. I told her everything with my dad and Joe. I've missed her smile and twinkling eyes and her melodic voice and laugh- whoa! Barry get yourself together. Stop being such a freak who's probably crushing on his crush again.