Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Lots of POV switches in this chapter :p

**WARNING**

Chapter content contains sexual harassment. Read with caution.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: RESCUE

Laura

Was it true?

Was he there?

Was that really Harry ambushing Vince & Carver?

Did he really go out to look for me...even though I treated him so badly?

Did I really hear his voice demanding them to release me?

If it really was him...what happened to him?

Fuck, I hope they didn't hurt him. Or worse...what if they killed him?

If I'm really to never see him again – especially since I was yelling at him the last time I saw him – I'd never be able to live with that. If the group lost Harry...if I lost Harry because of my own stupid actions...I'd spend the rest of my life knowing that it was all my fault.

Oh God, please. Please tell me Harry's alive.

I abruptly jumped up from where I was hiding my face in my knees as the doors to the van suddenly flew open. There, standing in front of me was Vince; look right at me with a disturbing smirk on his face.

"Out you come," he let out a chuckle, "time to...show you around,"

I sure as hell didn't want to go anywhere with him, but I was worried he'd pull his gun on me again if I didn't oblige. So, with extreme reluctance I began to shuffle towards him. Vince had offered his hand to help me out, but I completely ignored him and jumped out of the van by myself.

"Your independence is very appealing," Vince commented as I left the vehicle.

I glared at him. "Keep your thoughts about me to yourself," I snapped, "what the hell am I even doing here anyway?"

"You'll see," he said with another smirk.

I bit my lip as his words caused my stomach to churn over with nerves. Who really was this guy, and what the fuck did he want from me?

"Follow me, please," he told me, "although, you don't exactly have much of a choice," he chuckled again.

I rolled my eyes and grudgingly lumbered behind him as he walked on. I followed him down numerous dark halls; reaching the end of one only to go up a flight of stairs and start walking down another. My eyes widened as I saw a man approaching another man; pulling on the arm of a whimpering girl who was tagging along behind him.

"This one's pregnant," he told the other man, "take her to Wench Room 2. I don't have the time. I'm due for a different date now,"

"You got it," the guy nodded as he handed the girl over, "come on, sweetie,"

He took hold of her and dragged her up another flight of stairs; disappearing into the dim light. My teeth brought in my bottom lip fretfully. What was all this?

"Hey Vince," the man who had handed over the girl spotted us, "where you been?"

"Hiya Wyatt. Just showing this one around," he cocked his head towards me.

"Ah, you've found another one, have you?" Wyatt looked at me carefully before he grinned and let out a wolf-whistle, "shit, Vince. She's a pretty young thing. Where'd you find her?"

"Wandering around in the woods, could you believe," Vince chuckled, "her boyfriend put up a real fight for her, but I took care of him,"

My breath hitched, and I let out a small whimper upon hearing him. All presumptions aside, I knew he was talking about Harry, but...when he said he 'took care' of him...did he really mean what I think he meant?