You thought

Ha these titles always kill me.Just like Yaz bout to get killed.Jk.Not really.

Still Yazmin pov

I tapped my foot against the tiled floor repeatedly.

When is he getting here?He's almost late.I say almost because I'm early.

I was currently at a fancy restaurant waiting for Mr.Adams to meet me so we can discuss the job.

"God,sorry I'm late.Nice to meet you Yazmin."He held out his hand for a shake.

I nodded,shaking it.

"You too,Mr.Adams."

Mr.Adams sat,drinking the water that was placed at the table.

"Based on our conversation on the phone,I already know your qualified.Is there anything else I must know?"

"Uh...I live with my boyfriend.And um..nothing really.I'm pretty boring actually."I laughed.

"Working for me life never gets boring."Mr.Adams winked.

I grinned.

:3

I opened the door to my house,with a smile on my face.

"Where were you!?!"Carter yelled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Job interview."

"Have you seen my pills?I cant find them."His face was traced with panic.

"No.Have you checked the bathroom? "

"Yeah"He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall.

"I hate the pills.So much.Dont let me take them anymore."Carter begged.

"Carter!Get off!"

"I can't.I can't take them anymore.Tell me that I'm okay without them.Tell me I'm not crazy,babygirl."He stared deeply into my eyes.

"Uh..ummm...I cant tell you that."I shoved him off and went to the kitchen.

"Why not?"He questioned, following me.

"Because you are.You can hurt someone if you get angry enough.You know that."I reached in the fridge for my orange juice.

Carter was standing behind me.

I huffed,turning around.

"What?"I asked.

"Your so beautiful."He kissed my lips.

"Uh..thanks?I have to change."I tried walking away but that's not happening.

Carter looked scared.

"Carter,what's wrong?"

"I wanna scream so loud.And throw everything.I'm so angry,Yazmin.So angry."

"Take your pills.You will feel better."I squeezed his shoulder lightly.

"I won't.I want to be normal.Taking medication makes me feel like I don't belong.Do you get that?"

I nodded."Of course I do but-"

"You make me feel normal.Anytime Im around you..."Carter gently kissed along my jaw.

"Woah there mister,slow your roll."My voice shook,pushing him slightly.

"All you do is tell me to leave you alone.I need you.There's no one else I can count on.Am I that unimportant?"

"Carter"I whined,annoyed.

He's acting like a teenaged girl on her period.

I rolled my eyes,sitting on the couch.

"Take your pills and then we'll do whatever you want.Okay?"

Carter nodded,exiting the room.

:3

"I took it."

I lifted my eyes from my magazine I was reading.

"Hmmm,I need proof. "

Carter smirked. I gulped,looking away.

"Really?What kind of proof?"

"I don't know."

"What babygirl?You dont trust me?"

"Why are you calling me that?"I asked,confused.

"New nickname.So,did you get the job or what?"

"Yes but the pill I-"

Carter leaned forward kissing me.

"Shhhh.No need to talk about that now."He whispered.

"You have to!We have to!Its important Carter!"I yelled.

"Stop talking to me like that."

"Like I care!Take your damn pills!"

He can freaking hit me with a stick!I'm getting my point across whether he likes it or not.

:)

Carter isn't taking his pills.Sigh.He needs to before he turn physco lmao

Xoxo nia