The Bond

"Horny?As in sexual?"I asked,very disgusted.

"Yeah.Sorry.I really need my.phone.And some privacy"he mumbled.

I scrunched up my face.Gross.

"Okay.Well you need to do deal with that because I'm not spending time with a horny teenaged boy"I replied,sitting on the bed.

"Oh right.That's all I am to you."Carter walked over to the window.

I'm confused. He looks sad.I wonder why.

"You think of me as just this kid.This boy.This delinquent.Why can't I be a person to you?Your just like my father its crazy.He never cared about me only his stupid job.But I loved him.He was great.He was amazing.He was...an idiot."

I gulped.That was a lot to take in.

"Carter_"

"Dont give me that shit.You have no liking of me whatsoever.Do you even consider me a friend?Or am I some annoying boy that won't stop bothering you?"His crystal blue eyes looked at me.

I let out a deep breath.

"Both.I mean sort of.Your annoying but a friend in some sort of twisted way"I admitted.

Carter chuckled, shaking his head.

"You just don't get it.I don't think you will ever get it."Carter paced back and forth.

"Carter I don't know what's happening.Can you please explain it to me?"

Carter bit his lip,glancing at me.

Is it weird that I thought it was cute?Of course it was weird.

"Would you ever like a guy if he was like a few years younger than you?"

"No.Why does this have anything to do with..."I stopped talking.I looked at Carter.And gulped.Oh crap.

I know this chapter is super duper short which is why a part two is posted go look ❤.