The Dream(short chap)

Once I realized that I was basically naked in front of Carter I panicked.

"Um so can you like get out and lock the door on your way please"I smiled.

"Sure sexy"He grinned coming out.

My mouth dropped open in shock.That was random.

. . .

When I came in the room,Carter was writing something on a pieice of paper.I wonder where he got that.

"Can you help me?"Carter looked over at me.

I nodded,sitting next to him.

"Okay so first of all,we need a way to get out of this room.That's the first thing.So I think I have an idea.We both go in the bathroom not a t the same time.Then we wait till he comes to lock the door. And-"

"We need a key to get out of there. Its no use we need to find the key first. "

He nodded and write more stuff on his paper. He smiled,"I know just the thing"

Operation get key starts now.

I banged on the door and called out."Marco!Marco!"

Footsteps approached the door.

"What is it?I told you I have guests today."He looked frustrated.

"Im sorry but Carter fainted.It think he's dehydrated.Can you get him water?"Marco left without locking the door.I smiled at Carter.I have literally five minutes to find out where all the cameras are loacted without getting caught.
I ran as quick as I could down the hall.Okay so far three cameras.Downstairs?I really hope I don't get caught.
This was the shortest chapter in human life but I just wanted to let you guys know I uninstalled wattpad so I couldn't update but I'm back so I will be posting a longer chap soon.Sorry for the wait
Xoxo Nia