Find

Carter's Pov

School was a drag.But its school what do you expect?

I opened the door to the house and threw my bag on the couch.

"Yaz?Baby?"

I hopped up the steps and went to our bedroom.

Huh?She wasn't there.

Maybe she's at work?I don't think so.Its 6pm.I stayed after school for tutoring so I came home late.

Sigh.I'll call her.

I picked up my phone and dialed Yaz's number.It rang three times and went to voice mail.Strange.She always picks up when I call.

I wonder if she's with Leslie.I don't even know where Leslie lives.

Where's my baby?

I looked over her side of the room.None of her stuff was there.What the hell?Did she leave?But why?Is it because of what happened this morning.She seemed fine when I left.Oh no.I have to find her.

:3

"Shes not here.She wasn't here at all today"Leslie said.

What?Why wouldn't she go to work?

I just caught up with Leslie before she went home from the station.

Where is Yaz?

I told her thanks and went back home.

I gotta find my baby.

:3

There has got to be a clue as to where she might be.

I went in the closet and threw all the stuff in the bed.I checked the calender to see fit she had anything to do today.Its just said work.

I ran my hands through my hair.I haven't been this worried in my life.How can she just disappear?It makes no sense.Does she want nothing to do with me?Should I just leave her alone?Is that it for us?

I don't know who's gonna be reading this right now.I feel so upset because I swore I was ending the story but I couldnt.I love my story. And it's nowhere from being completed.I hope you all stick around for the rest.

Xoxo nia.New update coming soon.A longer one too.Sorry this was so short.