Forced

On the way down the road I realized that no car has passed us by yet.It felt like this road goes on forever.The only thing that I seen so far is a sign that says 'New York 30 miles'.

Where are we?But at least were finally getting home.I started jumping up and down in joy.Carter laughed as we continued to make our way.It was finally dark.We settled in a nice opened grass space .

I yawned.So tired.

I rested my head on Carter's shoulder waiting for this nightmare to be over.(#bars)

"Yaz baby,I um...have to pee"He whispered.I sighed and leaned up from him.Carter stood up and walked off somewhere.Hmph.I haven't peed since we started walking yesterday.

All of a sudden I had the feeling of having to pee.Ugh.I got up and walked toward an empty spot.I looked around to see if Carter was around. Nope.I squatted and pulled down my jeans.Ahhhhh.

"Yaz!Where are you?"

Crap.Ow.I hit my head against a tree branch.I pulled up my underwear and pants.I ran back to my spot and then Carter gave me a look.

"What?"
"Nothing.Nothing at all."He winked at me.

He's so creepy.

"Whatever.Good night."

I put my head in his lap and closed my eyes.I felt him stroke my hair slowly and softly.It was so relaxing that the sleep just over took me.
:3
I need a shower like now.
I feel so gross.I wonder if there is a river nearby.

I got up and walked down a hill.I heard a woish.I wonder if that's water.Sounds like it.I kept walking until the sound became louder.

Woish.wish.woish.

Yes!I ran towards the small flowing river.Its so beautiful.I took off my clothes and dived in.Oh god its freezing.I started shivering.I did not think this through.What am I gonna dry my self with?Oh lord.

I mean I could put my clothes back on.But then I'll be even more cold.I have no choice really.

"Yaz! Where are you?We should start walking!"I heard Carter yell.

Fuck.Fuck.Fuckity dooh dah.

I ducked under the water.

"Yaz!"I heard his footsteps.

"Are you in the water?"Carter asked.

I lifted my head.I couldn't breathe for long.

"Are you naked?"He asked,looking down at my pile of clothes.

I nodded.I was too cold to speak.

"Do you need clothes? "

"I-I-I m-m-my-"

Carter took of his shirt and placed it on the grass.Oh Lord.His body just gave me more shivers.

"You can use my shirt to get out the water.Its pretty long so it should cover everything.Ill get you clean clothes so you can change"He sounded so serious.

I mumbled something that sounded like yes.

He left shirtless and came back with clothes for me.

By now,I was out of the water freezing my ass off.

Carter left once again to give me privacy.I quickly put on clean underwear, a shirt and ripped jeans.

Finally,I walked back to our tree.

I was still cold as fuck but we had to keep moving.

"You ready?"He asked.

"Y-y-y-yup."My teeth chattered.

Carter shook his head,and sat on the grass.I joined him.

He didn't speak.All he did was look at me.Is he upset?Mad?I couldn't read his expression.It was blank as a white wall.

"Why the fuck would you do something so stupid?"I could hear the anger in his voice even in the calm way he asked.

"I-I-I f-f-f-"He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I don't get it.I mean its freezing and you go into the river.Who does that?I mean you could have drowned or got hypothermia!"He yelled.

"I felt gross,Carter!I just wanted to bathe!"I said once I warmed up a little by Carter's body.

"I do too! But I'm not gonna go in a below temperature river and get sick!I can't believe you would do something like that.What were you gonna do huh?How were you gonna get out of there?"Carter asked, shaking me.

I was about to speak when he said,"Shut up.I don't want to hear what you have to say.I could have been still sleeping and not know what had been happening to you.Don't do that Yaz.Don't.I was worried as fuck not seeing you beside me.I thought you were trying to kill yourself or something.I don't know what's going on with you."

This is the most I've heard Carter talk in a while.I know he was mad and he's sorta right.

"What?Does the police officer finally have nothing to say?"He asked.

I don't know why but I felt hot tears stream down my face.Why am I crying?Im not supposed to cry.I'm supposed to be strong and put together.Why is this happening?

"Your walls are broken,aren't they?"Carter asked,softly.

I cried even harder.I didn't want to be this close to him.I don't want to like him.I don't want him to care.I don't know how to accept this.To have someone feel this way about me.No one has.I DONT KNOW.

Carter rubbed my back as I cried.

"Shh..its okay."he whispered.

I can't handle it.I don't know how to respond. What happens now?How do I move forward?

"Carter...I don't have walls."I said out loud.Well that was unplanned.

I felt him sigh."Your right.It isn't a wall.Its something else completely.All I need is a punch and I can put a hole in a wall.You have metal around you.Only love can break it down."Carter mumbled in my hair.

What does he mean?That I love him?That he loves me?

"I'm sorry for forcing you to be with me when your clearly not even ready for a relationship and me being younger than you is just crazy.The walls are broken because I'm not longer interested in being with you.But being friends with you.You don't have to be careful anymore.Your free.And so am I".

Shit.

Well...that was unexpected.I did not know it would turn out like that.But I like it.What do you think will happen to Carmin?Just friends?I mean they already are.But now Carter has made it official. Wow.

At least 2-3 votes to continue
Xoxo Nia