Forever

Why do I never relate the title?

Carter had eventually calmed down and we met up with all his tecahers.Her received his report card and had all A's.

That was a week ago.

Lately Carter hasn't been coming home the time he usually does.Ive been worried.He tells me he's getting extra help but he doesn't even need it.What if he's cheating on me with some girl at his school?I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

I heard the door open.

"CARTER!" I yelled.

"Yeah baby?"

"Where were you?"I asked.

"School.I told you."He was lying.I could tell he was.

"Carter,dont play games with me."I folded my arms,hurt.

"Im not,honestly."

I shook my head."You think I dont know.You think I don't know you're probably cheating on me with some hoe".

"Woah baby.Thats crazy.I couldn't do that.I love you too much " He shrugged like everything was cool.

I looked deeply in his eyes.

..

..

..

Okay he's telling the truth. So what is he hiding from me?

"What's going on with you,Carter?You don't have to lie.Just tell me the truth."

Carter looked at the ground.

I tapped my foot.

"Well...I've been helping out my Dad."

What?I thought he hated the guy.

"With what?"

"I was helping him build a house for him and Tammy."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Tammy?"

"See?This is why I don't tell you much because you won't understand."

I rolled my eyes.

"If you would have told me about them then I would know.But you dont.You keep it all up inside of you."

Carter sighed."Sorry.Look that's all okay?"

"Can't your Dad just buy a house?"

"Tammy thinks that my Dad is too privileged so she's making him build it.Emerson helps sometimes too."

"Now who's that?"

"He's my half brother."

"Oh."

"It isn't a bad thing.The little guy is pretty cool.And my dad is well...beginning to care about me I think."

"Carter,that's great!Isnt it?"

"He shouldn't start now.Its been years and he hasn't cared at all!I don't get it!"He yelled.

"Shhhh"I rubbed his back.

Carter hugged me.I kissed his cheek.

"Its okay.Dont worry about it.He cares now that's all that matters."

He nodded,caressing my cheek.

"You don't know how many times I thank God for you".

I was shocked.

He blushed."Um yeah let's go to sleep.Its late.Im tired."He faked a yawn and went upstairs.

Hmmm

Xoxo nia