Unexpected

Carter's POV
I ran to the station as soon as I got out of school.I couldn't concentrate.I just wanted to see if Yaz is alright.I don't know how I could deal if something happened to her.

I caught up to Leslie as she finished talking to a police officer.

"Have you see Yazmin?"I asked her.

"Uh..yeah she's over there."She pointed to a full head of black puff.

I smiled and walked up to her.

"Hey Yaz.What happened?"I asked,pulling her towards me.

"Its fine.Um...I think it was Ken that blew the station up."She said with no emotion.

I looked in her eyes She looked scared but tired and surrendering all at the same time.

"You okay?Look at me Yaz." I lifted up her chin so I could meet her eyes.She looked away.

"Its okay to be scared of this.I mean its scary.People got hurt.But you should never give up.Let's find these houses and track this guy down."I smiled.

Yaz sulked.

"Stop sulking before I make you smile."I grinned.She rolled her eyes.

Fine.She asked for it.

I grabbed her by the waist and started tickiling her.Yaz laughed harder than ever as I held her up.

"C-Carter stop!"
"No more pouting.Promise?"
She giggled and nodded.

"Mhmm okay"I said,stopping.

Her clothes was all dysfunctional but it was totally worth it.

"When can we find the houses?"she asked.

"Now is pretty good-"

Yasmin's Pov
"Carter!I've been looking all over for you!"A blond girl hugged Carter.

"Hey T.I had to check out what happened."He looks over at me.

I gulped.That's Teresa.Awesome.

"Oh .I hope everyone's okay ."She said looking at all the commotion.

"Yeah me too. "Carter stared at me.

He's probably wondering how I'm feeling.And honestly I'm not feeling anything.

"Well when your finished looking at the scene meet me at my house.I have a surprise for you."Teresa winked at him.

She probably wanted to have sex with him.Something I haven't even done.He's better off with her.And I'm better off with no one.

"I sort of promised Yaz I would do something with her.Maybe after."He smiled at Teresa.I gave him a look.

"Its fine.Hang out with your girl.I can go on my own."I added.

"No!What if something happens to you?"

Teresa raised her eyebrows."Um not to interrupt but how do you guys know each other?"

"Shes my friend."He nodded.

I rolled my eyes."I work at the station and he so happens to pop in every now and again."

"Its not true.I'm a good boy."

"Uh huh."I agreed,nodding sarcastically.

Teresa giggled."Well okay.Meet me after.And bring extra clothes.See you guys."She walked off.

Damn she was nice.Now I can't hate her.

"Im sorry Yaz.I didn't know she was coming.I hope it was okay that you met her."Carter said.