Understanding

I yawned. What time is it?I looked over.Carter was breathing softly beside me.He was so beautiful.Sigh.

I traced his jawline with my index finger.Shit was sharp like a knife.

I hate myself.I should be just friends with him without all the extra baby and touching.But I can't help it he's just so...tempting.And I think its okay as long as were not attached too much.I hope not.

"Yaz,what are you doing?"I heard him groan.I poked his cheek.He laughed.

"You up sleepy head?"I asked,laying on top of him.He's so comfortable.

"Someones being confident"Carter winked at me.I rolled my eyes.

"Just a little.Thanks.For everything."I smiled down at him.

"Your welcome".

We were silent.

"So,what happened with your dad?"I asked,quietly.

Carter shrugged.

"He sold my house because he thought I moved .I don't know but now I have to find somewhere else to go."Carter replied,rubbing my back.

"Im so sorry Carter. I'll help you look."

Carter shook his head."Today is Sunday,right? Well I'm gonna buy some clothes because my dad said he sent money in the mail.Then I have school tomorrow.I'm not prepared to struggle and catch up." Carter pouted.

"Stop whining.I find you no longer sexy."I teased,smiling.

"Oh shut up. You find me forever sexy."Carter grinned.pulling my chin down.

"Carter stop!"I protested.

He licked his lip."Sorry."

I nodded, my hands on his chest looking up at his face.

"Bad Carter."I said.

I bit my lip and kissed his nose.

"Your so horrible to me."Carter said,his hand gripped my back.

"I know."I replied and got off of Carter.

I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I took out eggs and bacon from the fridge and set them down on the counter.

Frying pan.Check.Oil.Check. Spatula.Check.

I cracked the eggs and put them in the pan.

"Oooh what you making? "Carter said,hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek.

"Eggs.Want some?"

"Yes ma'am "He answered as he put bagel in the toaster.

Carter toasted the bagel while I put the food in the frying pan.

Once we were done we settled in the living room on the couch and ate.

"Yum."I said aloud.

Carter nodded in response.

I snickered,chewing.

:3
"What about this shirt?"I held up a plaid button down top.

He made a disgusted face.I rolled my eyes.

I don't even know why I'm here helping him.Oh yeah.I came to pick up my phone.

"It looks likes its from a million years ago.Where have you been old lady?"Carter teased,picking up a hanger.

We stopped by Ralph Lauren to get Carter a couple outfits for school.

"Ive been to college.I don't know if your going though "I smiled,looking at racks.