Author's Note (Must Read)

Hello, rabies and germs! It's 6:00 in the morning and I'm loving this! :,D

Let us cut to the chase:
I love writing these funny stories for you and it's always super funny coming up with reactions for the dares and questions, but I must make a change to the rules.

You all have been excellent with coming up with appropriate dares and questions. But I must ask of you to not submit questions and dares that consists of OC's, yourself, or anyone not of the fandom. (Unless there's a crossover but don't go crazy like Fran Bow and Walking Dead crossover X^X )

I mean, the only person who'd enjoy the moment reading it would be you, since you are the only one in the knowing of your character's personality and story. For everyone else, the OC is a complete stranger. And I know many people hate this, but it may be self insert. Idk, I'm not calling anyone out, but it's also difficult for me.

I like to keep characters IN character, not OOC. And I would hate it if I got something wrong while writing about your character.

So yeh, sorry but there it is. I decided this after receiving a question/dare like this so that one I will be doing but other than that, no more.

....<H< I feel really awkward now.