Part 13: It's Too Late to Apologize

Wickerbottom: Wes, do detach yourself from that poor man this instant! The chapter was over,eh, well, one chapter ago!

Wes: *perks up, then jumps off of Woodie, wiping his brow*

Woodie: THANK YOU!

Wilson: *runs in* We're dooooooomed!

Wigfrid: How so, scientist?

Wilson: *hands Wigfrid the letter, trembling*

Wigfrid: Charlie the Ni-*freezes* Oh, Thor.

Maxwell: Charlie?! *snatches letter* It cannot be...

Willow: Well, what's it say?

Maxwell: *reads, voice shaking*

Tick_Tock Abra,

Give my regards to all the lovely survivors on the island. Thank you for letting me join the fun. Perhaps I'll stop by and join the party!

I'd like to ask you all, can you ever forgive me and Maxy for what we, excuse me, HE has done?

And Maxy, dear? I dare you to come visit me. Tonight. Will that be any trouble?

With love,

Charlie

Wolfgang: Howzit possible?!

Willow: Your assitant, maybe, from what I've heard from you. But forgive YOU?! HA!

WX-78: FORGIVENESS DENIED.

Wigfrid: Not even in your dreams, you old croon!

Wilson: No. Never.

Wickerbottom: Of course not! Such a hideous crime the young lady had to pay for your sin!

Maxwell: ...*stunned. Looks to his niece and Webber*

Wendy: ...No.

Webber: ...

Maxwell: I see....I should have not expected less..*looks down at letter* I swear, if I could ever undo what I have done...if I could have saved her from her fate....I would have stopped myself, right when the shadows appeared to me..

Woodie and Wes: ...

Wigfrid: That fixes nothing. *pushes her way to him* You brought us here for what reason?! Words are futile!

Webber: But...we've-

Wendy: Webber..

Webber: But here are, laughing together. It seems like torture doing this, but we're all laughing. Remember when Wilson yelled, "science?"

Wilson: ...

Webber: And when I tied everyone up in silk?

Wickerbottom: Indeed...

Wendy: *smiles*

Webber: I know it doesn't fix anything...

Wes: *mimes*

Wickerbottom: Yes...perhaps we can forgive you someday.

Wilson: But not very soon.

....

...

...

Willow: In the meantime you can go get your head bitten off by your sweetheart!

Maxwell: She is not my sweetheart.

WX-78: FALSE STATEMENT DETECTED.

Wilson: OH, really, Maaaxy?

Maxwell: Shut up, idiot scientist.

/////LATER THAT NIGHT/////

Wilson: Wonder how Maxwell's doing. Well, not that I care. *roasting berries*

Willow: Course you don't.

Maxwell: *stumbles into the camp*

Wigfrid: How'd it go, casanova?

Maxwell: *turns to her, revealing a wound on his cheek*

Wes: *brings hand to face in surprised expression*

Wilson: Wow.

Willow: Aw, he's not dead?

Wickerbottom: *smacks her head with a roll of papyrus*

Woodie: *enters as werebeaver*Hey, everyone! What's uuuuuu....*stops to look at wound* 'Ey Maxwell? You got a little something on your-

Maxwell: I KNOW!!

Wilson: What happened?

Maxwell: I can't tell if this was supposed to be a warning...*cough*or a kiss.

Willow: A threat. Definitely. *goes back to tending to fire*

AW. I love me some Maxlie! ~<3

Someone.

Write.

Me.

Some.

MAXLIE.

NOOOOOOOOOWWWW!

IDK, yeah. Believe it or not, this is actually how Charlie "talks" on G+. She's amazingly in tune with the character. I can't break her out of it. So yeah. More coming soon!

*teleports*