Part 1: And So It Begins...

The snow fell heavily on the ground that was already well covered with it. Wilson's teeth chattered as he struggled to cook a meal in the crockpot. Maxwell was nearby, trying to get warm by sitting near the fire. The fire kept needing to be refueled by Willow, who continued to throw in logs, getting a bit frustrated. Woodie, Wigfrid, and Wolfgang were going back and forth from base to the woods, bringing more supplies of wood. Wendy, Abigail, WX-78, Wes, Wickerbottom and Webber were not sure what to do. They would talk for a while but then the conversation would die off or Abigail would try to attack WX-78 after he insults her. On the ninth time that Woodie, Wolfgang, and Wigfrid returned, Woodie called out to them saying, "The snow isn't quittin anytime soon, Doc!" Wigfrid followed up by calling, "It's göing to get strönger is what it lööks like!"
Wickerbottom looked up, as did Wilson. "I would definitely agree," the librarian muttered. Wilson turned to the other three and asked, "How good is our wood supply?" Wolfgang hesitated to answer, "...eh, not good, but not bad." Wilson sighed. "Don't go out there anymore. Just...stay here."
They all stayed around the fire after that. Rather quiet they were, though usually Wigfrid would be picking a fight with Wilson or Willow would become angry or agitated by Maxwell or Wes, followed by WX-78's insults and comments. But here they were, quietly eating their meal of meatballs. (Except WX-78, who was given all the stale food since it would not bother him.)
Later into the day, the snow continued to fall, making it hard to wander out of base. They were all bored, not even Willow found the fire very interesting, maybe frustrating since they had to keep it a bit low so that less logs could be used. Webber was having a terrible time. He had more fun being lectured by Wickerbottom then this. That's when he got an idea. "Hey!" he called. The group looked up at him. "Let's play a game!" Everyone looked at him real strange. "A game?" Woodie chuckled, "What kind of game ya have in mind, little boy?"
"Let's play the Hunter and the Deerclops," Wendy offered and was about to put on a Bouffalant hat on her head when Webber shouted "No!" (He didn't like the game because Wendy would always find him and headbutt him too hard.) "Have any of you heard of Truth or Dare?"
Several groans went through them. "I find that game rather irrational and quite ridiculous," Wickerbottom frowned. Wilson stepped back. Wes shut an invisible door and locked it. But some showed some interest. Maxwell smiled mischievously from where he sat. Willow and Wigfrid shared a glance, Wigfrid never having played the game. Wendy and Wx-78 went around, herding the others closer to the fire. Wilson sighed in defeat and said, "Then let the game begin."