Zoro x Neko! Reader - Envy

I think this has been requested ^~^
Remember folks, there's a difference between jealousy and envy.
Also I'm not an expert on anime neko so this is basically like Holo from Spice and Wolf.

"Thank you, Sanji-kun." (Name) smiled, taking the tropical drink from him.

"No problem (Name)-chwan~" Sanji chimed in a euphoric voice, before going to serve Nami and Robin.

Little did the (H/C) haired  neko know that a certain swordsman was envying the love cook. Zoro felt like fighting Sanji more than he usually did.

He'd fallen head over heels for (Name), from the first time he'd seen her. He loved the way her (E/C) eyes sparkled when she was excited, the way she'd actually laugh at Brook's jokes, the way her neko ears flattened against her head when she was scared.

Everything about her was utterly captivating.

~

"Damn, you're good." (Name) panted, exhausted.

"Mmm." Zoro didn't reply, sheathing his swords.

"Could you give me some lessons some time?" The neko queried, ears perked up in excitement.

"Maybe." Zoro wanted to more than anything, but he couldn't build up the courage.

He'd fought all sorts of creatures before, but a human-cat hybrid was getting the better of him.

"I'm going to get a glass of water. Do you want something?" (Name) asked, straightening up.

"No, I'm fine." He responded.

~

"Here we see a wild Usopp attending to his crops." (Name) mocking said in a voice-over tone. "What a surprisingly smart animal, considering he looks like Pinocchio."

"Hey." Usopp glared at the (H/C) haired girl, who just giggled.

"And a contrasting species, the Zoro, fights with the Sanji, for no apparent reason other than to show male dominance." (Name) continued to commentate.

Zoro glared at the smirking neko. Sanji, however, reacted in a different way, doing his usual confession of infatuation.

"(Name)-chwan, you look lovely today! In fact, you look lovely everyday~" Sanji sang in a euphoric voice. This earned him a glare from Zoro.

(Name) smirked upon seeing Zoro's expression. She loved to see the swordsman's reactions.

"Why thank you Sanji-kun. May I say that you also look extremely handsome~" (Name) gushed.

"(Name), I swear..." Zoro muttered, envy coursing through his veins.

"I can't believe you're still single! Any girl should be head over heels! In fact, I-" (Name) was cut off by Zoroglrabbing her waist roughly.

What followed was the most passionate kiss imaginable.

(Name)'s hands crept up to his green hair, playing with it softly.

"(Name)-chwan..." Sanji seemed to have been struck down at the sight of his rival kissing the beautiful neko.

"There, there." Usopp, who had seen the entire thing, rubbed the blonde's back sympathetically, sighing.

I can't do endings ahhh
Also I'm sorry I've been so late with updating, I have a lot of work, and dealing with ignorant people isn't easy. So many people can't understand my religion, and I have told so many people about it that I practically recite a speech now -_-