Photographer!Zoro x Model!reader - Tomorrow

*When I see Zoro in glasses* - 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit goԁ sHit👌 thats some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 rightthere ✔✔if i do ƽaү somy sel 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

"That should be everything for today!" Usopp called out. Zoro sighed, and started putting away his camera.

"Are you okay, Zoro?" He heard a familiar voice ask.

(Name).

"Y-yeah, I'm fine- I mean great- I mean...shit." Zoro cursed for acting like such an idiot in front of the beautiful model. "W-Why do you ask?"

"I just wondered if you wanted to like, get a drink or something?" She asked, smiling softy and blushing slightly.

"Um...yeah, sure!" Zoro said, face red with embarrassment. "Right now?"

"If you want to." (Name) replied smoothly.

~

"How did your career as a photographer start then?" (Name) smiled, wrapping her fingers around the warm drink.

"I did a course in photography at school, and my teacher got me an apprenticeship. After that, I guess things just sort of fell into place." Zoro said, taking a sip of his drink. "What about you?"

"My friend Kaya dates the owner of the modelling company, so she got-" (Name) started.

"I didn't mean your career." Zoro cut her off, feeling a pang of regret at his edginess. "I want to know about who you are as a person, (Name)."

"Well...umm...I don't know what to say then." (Name) blushed, looking away.

"I need to go. I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully." Zoro stood up, placing down the cup.

~

"Hey, (Name)." Zoro felt himself growl, as he saw another man, with red hair and a smile that somehow unsettled him place his arms on her waist.

"I've already told you, I'm not interested, Kidd." She spat, trying to remove his hands.

"Come on, sweetie. I can show you a good time." Kidd's hot breath sent shivers down her spine. Zoro began stalking towards him, uncomfortable and annoyed with how Kidd chose to treat (Name).

"Please stop. You're making me feel uncomfortable." (Name) tried to push him away, but he persisted.

"Hey!" Zoro hissed. Kidd looked in his direction.

"What do you want, Roronoa?" He replied, just as much venom in his voice.

"Leave (Name) alone." Zoro's voice was calm, but in a slightly unsettling way. The way that jealousy makes it sound.

"Make me." Kidd growled.

Zoro responded with a punch to Kidd's face.

~

"Thanks for what you did, Zoro." (Name) smiled up at him, holding his arm.

"No problem. That asshole deserved it." Zoro replied, turning away so she couldn't see his blush.

"Well this is where I live." (Name) stopped walking."Thanks for walking me home."

"No prob-" His sentence was cut off by (Name)'s lips on his own.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Right?" (Name) said softly as she pulled away.

"Tomorrow suddenly seems so far away." Zoro muttered as he watched the (H/C) haired girl disappear from his sights.

Sorry about the lack of updates, as you know what I said on my Problems update :/
Also sorry about the face this is so bad I haven't recovered from the shock of Sanji getting married.