Cheater!Zoro x Reader - Forgiven

Request ()*:・゚
Modern AU

"Morning." (Name) smiled, stirring her cup of coffee.

"Morning." Zoro replied gruffly.

"Something up?" (Name) asked, sliding a plate of breakfast towards him.

"Nothing. Just a lot of pressure at work." He stated, sighing.

He didn't want to have to tell her his secret. He just told little white lies.

And she believed him.

~

"(Name), are you okay?" Sanji asked, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah. Tired, that's all." (Name) ran a hand through her rumpled hair.

"You aren't getting enough sleep?" Sanji gave her a concerned look.

"I have to fit in with Zoro's schedule, plus I get up early to make him his breakfast." (Name) smiled wanly. "It's the price of love."

~

A breeze tangled (Name)'s hair, and she teetered slightly but continued on.

"Hey (Name), we're going to that new club that opened up. You know, New World. Want to...?" Nami, one of her co workers, called out to the (H/C) haired girl.

"I'm fine. I have to get home." (Name) smiled.

"Come on, he won't mind if it's one night? Besides, he's probably out too." Nami encouraged her.

"I guess I'll text him." (Name) gave up.

"That's my girl!" Nami grinned as (Name) got out her phone.

~

"See any guys you like?" Nami asked over the loud music,

"Nami! You know I only have eyes for Zoro." (Name) glared, but softened slightly.

"Suit yourself. Hey, look at him. The one with the black hair." Nami grinned, pointing out said man to (Name).

"That's Luffy. He's Zoro's friend." She replied.

"Ooh! Can you introduce me to him?" Name asked rhetorically, dragging (Name) over to the unfortunate black haired man.

"Hey! (Name)! Good to see you!" Luffy shouted over the deafening music.

"Yeah. It's a strange coincidence to say you here." (Name) smiled.

"Zoro's here too." Luffy pointed at the aforementioned male, who was talking to a black haired woman.

"I'll go say hi."'(Name) said, pushing her way through the crowd as Nami continued to flirt with Luffy.

"Hey Zo-" (Name) cut herself off when she saw a distressing sight.

Zoro was kissing the black haired woman.