Cheater!Zoro x reader - Loved

Everyone was requesting a part 2 so~
Also Perona is fav and I'd cosplay her but it'd take too much time to make :'(

"Look! Ducks!" The young (H/C) haired girl pointed at the birds flapping about.

"Do you want to feed them? I bought some bread!" (Name) smiled, pulling the pack out of her bag and giving it to Katie.

She felt a wave of happiness, of joy, washing over her as she watched her daughter throwing uneven chunks of stale bread to the ducks, whilst her brother dragged his father over to them, determined to join in with the activity.

"Hey gorgeous." Sanji whispered in (Name)'s ear as he slipped his arm around her waist and rested his head on hers.

"Sanji!" (Name) struggled slightly, laughing.

He smirked as she twisted around in his grip and kissed him. His hands went from her waist to her back.

"The kids." (Name) breathed, as she noticed the lack of action in the background. Katie and Edward had stopped feeding the ducks and were staring at their parents.

Her line of vision trailed from her children to a familiar face, looking at the family in shock.

Zoro.

"Sanji...mind looking after Katie and Ed for a minute? I...need to do something." She said softly. "I may be a while, so take them back home when they've had enough, okay?"

"Sure." Sanji didn't question his wife's actions, as he took his kids' hands and led them away.

~

"It's weird seeing you again." (Name) said awkwardly, shuffling her feet.

"Y-Yeah. H-how's life?" Zoro stumbled over his words.

"Fine. Different. I mean, I guess I never though that I'd get married and have kids with Sanji." (Name) laughed nervously.

"Neither did I." Zoro mumbled, clenching his fist slightly.

"Do...you want to get a drink or something?" (Name) offered, smiling.

"S-sure."

~

"I wish it could have worked out." Zoro said quietly. "I wish we'd stayed together, that it'd be me in place of that idiot."

"It was your choice." (Name) sipped her drink, looking at him over her cup. "You cheated on me and expected me to forgive you. Meanwhile, Sanji was and still is caring, considerate. He was prepared to let me be with you, because he loved me, and was prepared to make those sacrifices."

"..." Zoro stayed silent.

"If you were in my position, who would you choose? Sanji, of course. He gave me a world I thought I forgot, and showed me what it was like to be loved." (Name) stood up and glared at Zoro. "Something you never showed me. You were happy to take, but never give. It would've never worked out."

"Wait! Please, listen (Name)!" Zoro protested, running after her.

The sky had begun to cloud, and rain was starting to fall, mixing with (Name)'s tears.

"Why should I listen to you Zoro? You lie, you cheat on me. Give me one good reason why I should forgive you." She hissed.

"Because I love you (Name). More than anything. I was a fool, I didn't think things through." Zoro said, eyes filled with desperation. "Please, (Name). I just need another chance."

"You used them up a long time ago. I don't have time for a person who always has to ask for forgiveness, for another chance. I've found the love of my life, and he's never begged for forgiveness. He's never done anything wrong." (Name) turned away from him. "If you follow me, chances are that either me or Sanji will call the police. Stay out of my life, Roronoa."

~

"There's no fixing what's been broken." Usopp sighed, as Zoro finished his story, and drank a mouthful of Sake to drown his sorrows.

"I screwed up real bad Usopp, and my life's turned to shit because of it." Zoro muttered darkly. "Now she's in love with that damn cook, and she's left me. The one and only (Name) was with me, but I let her down."

~Meanwhile~

"Hey, did something bad happen?" Sanji asked, blowing out a puff of smoke.

"Yeah." (Name) sighed. "Zoro happened."

"That piece of shit." Sanji growled. "Should I put him back in his place?"

"I don't think he'll be a problem. Even so..." (Name) trailed off. "I can't help but feel bad. Like I should have given him another chance."

"If you did that, we wouldn't be together, right?" Sanji smiled, putting out his cigarette. "You could still be with that damn marimo."
Boom. Butterfly effect.

"I suppose." (Name) kissed his cheek and stood up. "I need some rest. Night, love."

"Night, (Name) dear." Sanji replied.

'Still be with Zoro? Would that be such a bad thing?'

My radiator has broken so I'm writing this in a cosy linen cupboard :)