Zoro x reader x Sanji - White horse

I like Taylor Swift. Don't judge until you've listened to her older stuff -_-

Say you're sorry
That face of an angel comes out
Just when you need it to.

(Name) curled up, pulling her knees to her chest. Tears dampened her (S/C) skin, her (H/C) hair was matted and messy.

'No wonder he doesn't want me.' She thought to herself sadly.

As I pace back and fourth
All this time
'Cause I honestly believed in you.

He didn't even seem guilty about it. Well that's what (Name) thought. He felt extremely guilty about it, but she didn't give him a chance.

Holding on the days drag on,
Stupid girl, should've known, should've known.

He looked so happy when he was talking to this girl. He was smiling, laughing.

He didn't actually have feelings for this girl. His true feelings were for (Name).

I'm not a princess,
This ain't a fairy tale,
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell.
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town.
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.

They'd always loved each other. They never said, but it was obvious.

But it's too late for you and your white horse,
To come around.

She'd caught him off guard. Pulled him into a kiss. Just at the moment (Name) happened to pass them.

She'd teared up and ran off, thinking Zoro didn't reciprocate her feelings.

Baby I was naive,
Got lost in your eyes and never really had a chance.
My mistake, I didn't know to be in love,
You had to fight to have the upper hand.

"I never should've..." She sobbed into Sanji's chest. He stroked her hair softly.

"It's okay." He whispered into her hair. "Don't cry."

"I can't Sanji. I love him so much." (Name) sobbed harder. "I want to so much, but I can't."

I had so many dreams about you and me,
Happy endings,
But now I know...

"That stupid Marimo doesn't deserve you." Sanji said. He hated Zoro even more than usual for making (Name) cry.

He wanted for her to love him, but it wasn't up to him. (Name) was the one who decided who to fall in love with. Even if it was a stupid swordsman.

I'm not your princess,
This ain't a fairytale.
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell.
This isn't Hollywood,
This is a small town.
I was a dreamer before you went and get me down.

"You damn bastard. You realise how much you've hurt (Name)?! And you don't even give a shit!" Sanji shouted, grabbing Zoro's shirt.

"What?!" Zoro stared at Sanji like he was crazy.

"She's in love with you and you just broke her heart. You should burn in hell, shitty bastard." Sanji hissed.

"She...I...Shit I need to go and explain!" Zoro exclaimed, scrambling to his feet.

And there you are on your knees.
Begging for forgiveness, begging for me.
Just like I always wanted,
But I'm so sorry.

"I love you! More than anything else in the world! I never wanted that to happen!" Zoro said, looking into her eyes desperately.

"I-I can't...I mean, I don't think that I..." She stammered, her red eyes filling with more tears.

"Broken hearts can't be fixed with glue, Shitty swordsman." Sanji muttered from where he was standing in the doorway, watching them.

Cause I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale,
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rear view mirror disappearing now
And it's too late for you and your white horse.

"I'm so sorry, if you'd just give me a chance." Zoro pleaded.

"How do I know you won't do it to me again? I can't take this risk." She said smoothly. She wanted to, but she didn't want to have a repeat of this.

Now it's too late for you and your White horse to catch me now.

"Forget him. Forget it all." Sanji whispered to her, handing her a glass of water.

"Thanks Sanji-Kun. You're an amazing friend." She replied, smiling. His heart thumped.

'Friend'.

Sanji was okay with that. As long as (Name) was okay, so was he.

Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa
Try and catch me now

Oh, it's too late
To catch me now

What did I just write O_O