Gangster!Zoro x assassin!reader - Seducer

I just spent an hour talking to my ex about assisted murder wOW
This was a Request :) (Well, not the Gangster part but I thought I fitted plus I'm in love with Gangsta's opening)

"What the hell do you mean, you've lost it?!" Zoro hissed, hand on his katana.

"I'm so sorry, it was taken by the Black Legs, we'll-" The poor man was cut off by Zoro's katana slicing his throat open.

"Pfft. Stupid bastard." Zoro sneered, walking away from the man who was slowly bleeding to death.

~

"You'll do it, right?" Sanji smirked, running a hand through his blonde hair.

"Of course. Providing you'll pay." The beautiful (H/C) haired girl replied, leaning forward.

"Dinner with me?" Sanji offered, smiling.

"I was thinking more along the lines of money, but I won't argue to a free dinner." (Name) said, standing up and tucking a knife into her belt.

"Come back here when you're done. But bring evidence he's dead." Sanji said, gesturing for her to leave.

~

'I should be able to seduce him. No man can resist me when I'm in the right clothes.' (Name) thought, smirking at the thought of stabbing him in the chest when he least expected.

She entered the building, but was stopped by two gang members.

"Excuse me miss, what is your purpose for visiting?" One of the men, with black hair and shades, asked.

"I came here to see the leader." (Name) smiled innocently.

"How do we know that you aren't from the Black Legs?" The other, a man with a shaven head and cigarette, asked.

"I have a note. From the leader of my syndicate." (Name) handed over the forged note, which the guards looked at for a minute before passing back.

"Right miss. Sorry for disturbing you." The two men apologised simultaneously, bowing.

~

"Come in." Zoro's gruff voice called out. (Name) breathed our, ran a hand through her hair, and unbuttoned a few of her shirt buttons, showing a bit of her cleavage.

She entered the room, and Zoro placed down the wooden sword he'd been practicing sword fighting with.

"How may I help?" He said, looking into her (E/C) eyes.

"You see..." (Name) trailed off, pretending to blush. "I...you see...I've been admiring you...for so long..."

She stalked towards him, and placed a hand on his chest.

"I have to say, master Roronoa, I've fallen deeply in love with you." (Name) smiled seductively. Zoro looked away blushing slightly.

"And I really want..." (Name) drew her hand to her waistband as she crept around to his back.

"For you..." She raised the dagger, as she said softly "To die."

He managed to duck out of the way, as she bought down the dagger.

"So that bastard Sanji sent you, huh?" Zoro growled. (Name) smirked.

"I do have to admit, you're quite cute. I might find myself..." She caught his arm, and whispered into his ear. "Falling in love with you."

He twisted himself out of her grip and, grabbing him beloved Katana, smashed the side of her head with the sheath.

~

"Damn it." (Name) muttered as soon as she regained consciousness. Her wrists were tied together, as were her ankles, and her beloved knife was gone.

"We'll use her as a hostage." She managed to focus her attention onto a conversation in the background.

"Hold on. I saw her skills earlier. As much as I hate to admit it, she nearly had me. If we can, we should get her to our side." Zoro, the guy from before, countered.

He walked over to where she lay.

"We're prepared to give you a choice." He said, kneeling down.

"One, we kill you." She shivered at the prospect of dying in their wretched clutches.

"Two, we use you as bait, for us to get back what we lost." (Name) cringed at the thought - being a hostage meant being treated as an item more than a human.

"Or three - You help us get back what we want back, and you're a free man...well woman."

"I guess...I'll help you..." (Name) sighed. The other two prospects were too brutal - either way she'd be doomed.

"Welcome aboard." Zoro smirked.

Don't worry, there'll be a part 2
I want to promote my tumblr but I don't know if that looks stupid so yeah maybe I'll tell you dudes the insanity that is my tumblr