Zoro x reader - Feelings

This was a request. I didn't know if you would want me to write your name here but you know who you are. Hopefully.

Ever since she'd joined, Zoro had been in love with her.

(Name)

The way she always smiled, no matter what.
The way she laughed at Brook's jokes despite them not being funny, the way she complimented Sanji's cooking, the way she hugged Chopper when she was scared, the way she admired Franky's inventions.

Each little detail made him more and more in love with her.

He found himself thinking about her more than he did most other things, more than Sake, or training, or how much he hated Sanji.

But Zoro found himself at a loss for words when he tried to tell her.

He'd tried, on multiple occasions. But she always ended up being dragged away by another crew mate to help with something.

He never thought of himself as Shy, or the type to stumble over his words or stutter, but when he tried to tell (Name) how he felt he found himself doing those things.

Luckily, (Name) was either too oblivious to notice, or too kind to mention it.

~

(Name) sat on top of the Sunny's head, gazing up at the stars. Despite Luffy claiming it as his seat, she always found herself sitting there at nightime, stargazing.

"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep,
Dreaming about the things to that we could be.
And baby I've been, I've been praying hard,
'Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars." She sang softly.
The song is counting stars by One Republic. Completely irrelevant but really good song :)

Zoro stepped out onto the deck. He knew that he would find her here, she had a habit of looking at the stars.

"(Name)?" He called out to the (H/C) haired girl, who in response turned around and gave him a huge smile.

"Zoro! Do you want to join me?" She suggested.

"Y-Yeah." He managed to say, approaching the head of the ship.

He sat down next to the smiling (H/C) haired girl, already feeling nervous.

If you can fight Mihawk and live, then telling her that you love her can't be that hard!

"(Name), listen. For a while now, I've..." He was cut off by her capturing his lips in a sweet kiss.

"I know." She whispered. "I'm not that stupid. Don't worry, I love you just as much."

"Wow...I mean, I didn't think..." Zoro stumbled over his words.

"Anyway, I reckon you need some help with your stuttering problem. Maybe I can get Sanji to teach you how to speak properly." (Name) smirked. "He can speak like a real gentleman."

"LIKE HELL!!" Zoro yelled at (Name), who was clutching her sides and laughing.

Aww how kawaii Zoro.
Anyhow, I think I'll try and do some more nice ones like this, and no more ones with Death and heartbreak.
Maybe