Gangster!Zoro x Assassin!reader - Jealous

This is part 2 to my Gangster!Zoro X Assassin!reader oneshot, which means it isn't a oneshot anymore but ¯\_()_/¯

"You know the boss?" Zoro said, looking at the girl, impressed.

"He's a bit of a ladies man. I can get it no problem. Actually, he offered me dinner. I could take him up on that offer." (Name) smirked.

"So we could infiltrate their base? Good thinking, I reckon he's their best fighter." Zoro grinned at her.

"But I'll need to make him think you're dead. Wait." She pulled out her knife, and slashed off some of his green hair. "Can I spill some of your blood on it? That's more convincing."

"Sure." He replied, and she smiled, grazing her knife on his neck, staining the hair in her grasp.

~

"Sir, it's done." (Name) pulled out the bag, and placed it on the table.

"That's his hair. No one else is a pathetic Marimo head like him." Sanji smirked, leaning back in his chair.

"What was it you were saying about dinner? I mean, it's just...you're so handsome I can't help it." (Name) flirted, leaning forward in her seat. She secretly felt like vomiting, but she had to do this. For Zoro.

"O-Of course..." Sanji muttered, blushing and trying to hold back a huge nosebleed. "Tonight, 6:30? Meet me here?"

"Thank you so much." (Name) smiled a sickly smile, and stood up.

~

"I have to say, you look utterly amazing in that suit." (Name) purred.

"Shall we go, mademoiselle?" Sanji offered her his arm, which she took, still forcing a smile.

Zoro glared jealously at the couple. He wanted to be the one to take out (Name); She looked especially beautiful in the dress she was wearing - short, black and with a thin chain around her waist and a ruffled skirt. Her (H/C) hair looked soft and suit her perfectly.

"We have approximately 95 minutes to find it, according to our predictions, though (Name) said she'd delay him as much as possible." Johnny, one of his men, said.

"Right. Let's not waste time."

~

"Master Zoro, I found it!" One of Zoro's men, Yosaku, tapped him on the shoulder and held up the velvet pouch.

"We need to get out of here immediately - there's no saying when they'll be back." Zoro said lowly, running off.

"Master Zoro, that's the wrong way!" Yosaku called out, grabbing Zoro's arm and dragging him in the correct direction.

~Meanwhile~

"It's been a lovely evening. Thank you so much, sir." (Name) smiled at him.

"Please, just call me Sanji." The blonde replied, clasping her hand and looking into her (E/C) eyes. She saw a steady stream of the Zoro's men exiting the base.

'Shit, they aren't all out yet. I have to delay Sanji some more.'

"I'd love it...Sanji...if I could...you know...Ugh, this is so embarrassing..." (Name) started, pretending to blush. "If I could...be your...girlfriend..."

"Of course, my beautiful (Name)-chwan." He caressed her cheek softly.

There were still a few gangsters escaping, so (Name) had to act fast.

She stood on her tiptoes and connected her lips to Sanji's. He placed his hands on her waist, blushing slightly. Obviously he didn't have the best love life.

~Meanwhile~

Zoro ran out the building, and saw a couple in the distance.

'Shit, that must be shitty eyebrows and (Name).'

He escaped through the back alleys, but as he passed Sanji and (Name), one thing stuck out to him.

They were kissing.

He growled slightly, jealously bubbling up inside him. He'd have to talk with (Name) later.

~

"What was it you wanted to know? I thought that I was a free woman, and besides I want to go back to the Black Legs." (Name) smirked, crossing her legs. "Their boss loves me. And he's handsome and rich and-"

"About that." Zoro cut her off, annoyed."We'd like you with us, the Hunters."

"Oh?" She replied.

"You're an excellent assassin, and we could really use you." Zoro stated, leaning on his hand.

"But I'd lose the chance of a boyfriend..." (Name) whined, but she knew what was coming. Zoro smirked.

"I don't think you have to worry about that." He kissed her sweetly, passionately.

She smirked into the kiss, winding her arms around his neck.

"Will you join us then?" Zoro asked when they broke apart.

"I'll see. I mean, Sanji's still an option~" (Name) chimed, receiving an jealous growl from Zoro.

Soz if you don't like Sanji, I found this to be the best way to make the story work.
Also, I know that they should technically be in the same gang but I think it's a better thing if they're rivals ^.^