Zoro x reader - Kiss

Do not let the title fool you!
Warning for an extremely inappropriate relationship. Heck, for this I could potentially make this series a mature content. The relationship is wrong, even entering rape considering some implied actions. Dolflamingo is younger in this version, because any older than 24 would make me (and plenty of you I'm sure) uncomfortable. So yeah, this is wrong, and reader-chan is about 17/18, because any younger is worse, and I needed a school setting.

This will contain more mature content then I've listed above. This is not being written for fun, this is a serious matter more people need to take into consideration - If she or he says no they mean it. Please, realise that this is a important message for you, alongside being a x reader oneshot.
I would really not suggest reading this if you are triggered by anything mentioned, or you want to read something fun recreationally because this will not be very happy and fun. Zoro will do what people should be doing. There's gonna be some cutesy flirting, but a lot of this oneshot is dark. You have been warned. Also, this is a very long oneshot - over 2000 words!

If people don't like this I'll just edit all the creepy Yandere Dolflamingo out and keep the cute flirting in the middle.

"(Name), are you okay?" Mr Dracule asked, slamming his hands down on the table.

"S-sir, I'm fine..." (Name) stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

"Don't give me that bullshit." The raven-haired teacher growled. "You're one of our best students, and you can't seem to concentrate."

"I-I just have love life problems." (Name) justified, telling the truth but at the same time not. She was having problems with her 'boyfriend', but that wasn't the reason she couldn't concentrate.

"Right. You are dismissed." Mr Dracule sighed. "And I'm presuming you won't mind if I change the seats, so that Mr Roronoa cannot disturb you?"

(Name) blushed at the mention of Zoro's name. It wasn't the most shocking revelation she'd fallen for the man who sat next to her in her English Literature class.

~

"Doffy...please...not tonight..." (Name) whispered weakly, trying to remove his hands from her waist.

"(Name)-chan, is it something to do with school? Someone I need to kill?" His voice sent shivers down her spine. She didn't even like the blonde, let alone love him, yet she was forced into a unhappy relationship.

"No, I'm fine." She said quietly. He frowned, grabbing her shoulders and turning her to face him.

"(Name)-chan, that isn't true. Why don't you stop lying to me?" The hated man's smirk reminded (Name) of why she had  to do as he said.

"I'm sorry, Doffy." She tried to say light-heartedly, using the nickname he insisted on.

~

"The novel 1984 shows a dystopian future in which people are watched over constantly, and have no freedom." Mr Dracule droned on.

(Name) hated the book and topic, because of just how much it related to her own life. She glanced to her right, noticing a sleeping Zoro and poked him gently, trying to wake him up.

"Oh, (Name)!" His eyes opened wide upon seeing the (H/C) haired beauty.

"At least try to pretend that you're listening." She sighed, shoving her notes towards him.

~

"(Name), can you help me with revision?" Zoro asked.

"S-sure." She replied, blushing at his grin.