Zoro x reader - Saviour

I know it's been REALLY long, sorry. Also Zoro being a police officer is because that's what Oda said he'd be if he was in this world :)

(Name) sniffed, drawing her legs to her chest. The rain was pouring, drenching her, but it didn't bother the (H/C) haired girl.

Nothing mattered anymore to her. She felt broken, used, manipulated.

The passers by stared, but said nothing. Without speaking she told them to leave her be, to let her rot in her room of pity.

Only one didn't.

"Are you okay?" He asked, standing there in the cold over her and looking down with a concerned but somewhat soft frown. His umbrella shield both of them from the rain.

"Yeah." (Name) lied, avoiding his eyes.

"You aren't." He said softly. He offered her his hand. "Let's get you home."

(Name) cautiously took his hand and let him pull her to her feet.

~

"Could you explain to me why a young beauty like you was sitting in the rain waiting to die?" The green haired male offered her a towel to dry her damp hair, which she took gratefully.

"M-M-My boyfriend...he...h-he..." (Name) sucked in a sob, tears filling her eyes.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." He said softly. "But if he has done something illegal, then I can arrest him. Rape, abuse - as an officer of the law, I can arrest him, and he'll be prosecuted. Do you want to tell me?"

"Yeah...I don't think I can at this point." The (H/C) haired girl smiled weakly. "Thanks for helping. You're a great guy, um...?"

"Zoro." He replied.

~

"(Name), you dumb bitch!" The (H/C) haired girl held her throbbing cheek, tears welling up in her eyes.

"P-Please...stop..." She whispered, feeling the familiar metallic taste of blood enter her mouth.

"Shut your damn whiney mouth!" The blonde hissed. "If you want to cry, go to one of your other boyfriends."

Each word he said stung, and to add to the matter he had her phone in his grasp, and knew the password.

"They're just friends, you know them!" (Name) protested to her paranoid and jealous boyfriend.

"I don't think that I know this 'Zoro'. Care to fill me in on the details?" He snarled.

"He helped me! On that day that you...that you...he cared for me! He's my saviour!" (Name) yelled, adrenaline coursing through her veins, feeling the courage to stand up to him.

"You little whore...just get out of my sight. You sicken me." Bellamy hissed, scoffing.

"Gladly. You stay the fuck out of my life, and I'll stay out of yours." (Name) retorted, walking away from him.

~

"(Name)? Are you okay?" Zoro asked, concerned as he opened the door to the crying girl.

"I...broke up with him...but he..." It took seconds for Zoro to notice her cheek, red and swollen.

"That bastard. Let's get you inside and safe, and I'll get the rest of the force, we'll..." Zoro said comfortingly, pulling her into a hug. "He's committed a terrible crime, and I don't expect the jury will let him off that easily."

"I...I don't want anything to do with him anymore...I don't want some huge court case...I just want him out of my life." (Name) began to sob into his chest.

"(Name), he will be now. As long as I'm around, I won't let him hurt you ever again." Zoro whispered soothingly.

~

"How many months is it now?" Zoro asked, smiling as he wrapped his hands around (Name)'s waist.

"I thought you'd be keeping track." His (H/C) haired wife replied.

"I forgot."

"You're useless." (Name) kissed him on his cheek, smiling. "Try and guess."

"I don't know...about 2 months to go?" He estimated.

"Yep. Well done." (Name) laughed.

~

"Hey mum! Hey mum!" Kuina came rushing in, leaving her father to carry the heavy bags.

"What is it darling?" (Name) looked up from her book, smiling.

"Miss Nico gave me a special star sticker for my drawing today!" The young girl pointed to the flashy sticker stuck to her school jumper.

"Well done! Can I see the drawing?" The (H/C) haired woman asked kindly.

"It's on the wall in our classroom." Kuina replied.

~

"Mum, how did you meet dad?" Kuina asked curiously as (Name) tucked her into bed.

"I had problems one day, and I was very upset. Your dad approached me, and helped me." (Name) smiled. "He was my saviour, and helped me in a very unhappy situation."

"Oh! I hope that the person of my dreams does that for me." Kuina said excitedly, with all her childhood innocence.

"Sweetie, I hope he or she is very kind to you, my special girl. But don't sit out in the rain and wait for someone to approach you! I was very lucky." (Name) laughed. "Goodnight."

She kissed her daughter's forehead, before switching off the light and leaving the room.

"Hey." She smiled once she felt Zoro's arms around her waist, his head leaning on her shoulder and a massive grin on his face.

"What's that for?" (Name) said in a hushed tone, as to not wake Kuina.

"I was wondering if you wanted another one tonight." Zoro smirked.

"Not now." (Name) sighed. "But we're going to Paris in the summer, right? Maybe then..."

"Of course." Zoro smiled, kissing her on the cheek gently.

Ughhh I can't do endings :(