Zoro x reader - Snow

Ahahaha the Sainsbury's Christmas advert is out I need to get festive/Accept that it's winter

(Name) excitedly pulled on her jacket and fluffy boots, before rushing out into the snow. Having been born on a winter island, she had grown up surrounded by snow, but somehow she never got sick of it.

"(Name)! Come on, let's make a snowman!" Luffy called out.

"Sure!" She replied, smiling at the blanket of white that covered the deck of the sunny.

She gracefully descended the stairs, taking care with every step to make sure that you wouldn't fall. Little did she know that Usopp was hidden at the bottom of the stairs, with a huge handful of snow.

As soon as she reached the main deck, he leapt out, pulled the collar of the coat back and shoved the ice cold snow down her back.

"USOPP! YOU ASSHOLE!" She screeched, vigorously trying to shake the snow out of her jacket to no avail.

She smirked, knowing that she had a special weapon.

"Sanji-Kun! Usopp just shoved ice down my back and it hurts! Please help me!" She wailed, building up fake tears.

Usopp began to panic, as the love cook exited the kitchen, with an almighty glare directed towards the sniper.

"You piece of shit ... How dare you do that to (Name)-chwan!" An aura of fire surrounded him, and he leapt down to the deck, scooping up a handful of snow. "I'LL PROTECT YOU PRINCESS!"

As a fight broke out, a arm wrapped around her waist, and she was pulled back into a certain swordsman's chest.

"Hey." A deep voice whispered into her ear.

"What's up?" She replied shortly.

"Why did you call that stupid cook and not me?" He murmured, nuzzling his nose against her cheek.

"Because I want to be with you, and if you're doing that, then I can't." She pointed at Sanji who was aggressively shoving ice down the back of Usopp's back.

"Okay then." He replied. "But I deserve a reward for getting out of bed to see if you were ok. That scream worried me."

(Name) stood on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against Zoro's, closing her eyes. He placed his arms around her waist, and she wrapped her around his neck.

"I'm pretty cold now. I think I need a bit more than that to warm me up." He smirked.

This is short and bad I know but just >~<