Chapter 17• helping hand.

Start from the beginning

Me: watch Micah try and be here more just to mess with her.

Chres: I'll kick Micah ass. That's what I ain't finna go for is all them taunting her and fucking with her. Nashawn go be here too they relationship need some serious healing.

Me: look at you papa Chres to the rescue.

Chres: I'd just hate for them to fall out like Khalid and Lorenz did before.

Me: it's already happening Nashawn acts as if he hates her now.

Chres: I got this baby.

Me: I know you do.

Jaemoni POV

Word to my mother I never thought I'd be this deeply in love with two people at the same time. Having a husband and a girlfriend is fun as fuck. There's no arguing about showing one more affection then the other, the only time we all ever argue is when something don't seem right with one of us which is rare. Chance has really become another son to me and Rico. He the second oldest next to Naeshawn then Jaeshawn, Rimoni, and Jarenz. I love my family man im so glad I got my shit together when I did. As quiet as it was kept Rico had options bitches and niggas at that but he stuck by me through my episodes and infidelity. I had Rico's name on me twice his name's in small font in my sleeve and his name's on my right rib and I got Jewel's name on my left rib. I also got all the kids names on my body somewhere along with Nashawn's. Jewel has my name on her left shoulder blade and Rico's on the right. Rico has my name on his right rib and Jewels on his left rib.

Me: damn baby.

Jewel: here you go.

Me: turn around for daddy.

She does a quick lil spin that had me biting my lip. I tackled her onto our bed kissing her lips she wrapped her arms around my neck as I stuck my tongue in her mouth. I rubbed my hands on her thighs as her hands roamed my chest and stomach I felt her start tracing where her name was on my left rib. I pecked her lips a couple times before kissing her left shoulder blade where my name was before standing up. She pulled me back down laying on me.

Jewel: where's Ric?

Me: probably arguing with the dumb bitch.

Jewel: she getting Aggy.

Me: as hell before when it was me and Rico bitch never had a problem now that it's the three of us the bitch got a problem with us having Rimoni.

Just as I finished my sentence Rico came on the room flipping face first on the bed next to us. He pecked my lips and Jewels and I took notice to the small hickie on his neck.

Me: what the fuck is that?

Rico: the bitch tried to fuck me.

Jewel: why?

Rico: she was talking Bout how she miss me and still love me and some more bullshit. Then she started crying and shit so I gave her a hug ya know to try and console her then she wouldn't get the hell off me. I had to man handle her ass.

Jewel: knew the bitch was jealous.

Me: as fuck. I don't appreciate the bitch kissing on you either.

Rico: shut the fuck up how you think I felt? And where you going baby?

Jewel: with mommy to go shopping.