twenty three.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yes, I'm good to go. Tsaka sobrang abala ko na sayo dito." Alyssa said.

"No. It's all good."

"Thank you again. It was nice meeting you." Alyssa said and offered her hands.

"It was nice meeting you too, Alyssa." Dennise said and shook the latter's hand, "Drive safe."

"I will." Alyssa said.

--

The next few weeks Alyssa can't take her mind off Dennise. So after her class she immediately went to Ateneo.

She was driving around for half an hour already, di rin siya gaano ka-pamilyar sa place dahil all her years in Manila she's always in España. She finally saw the university and she can't help but smile.

But then she remembered, she don't even know Dennise's schedule. It's only 1pm, pero she doesn't know if Dennise is even at school today. But maybe she's really lucky, when she saw Dennise from the gates.

"Hey, Dennise!" Alyssa called out when she got inside.

"Alyssa? Hi! What are you doing here?" Dennise asked who's shocked to see Alyssa.

"Uh... Wala naman. I was just driving around and thought of coming by here." Alyssa said and scratched her nape.

"You know someone from this school?"

"Yeah. You." Alyssa said.

"You remembered?" Dennise asked.

"You're hard to forget." Alyssa said and Dennise looked down which made Alyssa think that she made the latter uncomfortable, "Uhmm.. Are you free today?"

"I got classes pa til 6 eh." Dennise answered.

"Oh. That's fine. Maybe we can get coffee some other time?" Alyssa asked.

"Sure! Maybe next Wednesday?" Dennise asked.

"Yeah, of course. I'll come by here? I guess?"

"Here," Dennise said and pull Alyssa's hand, "Text me whenever you're free and I'll tell you where we can meet up."

Alyssa then looked at her palm where Dennise wrote her number, "Alright. I'll see you next week."

"Okay then. I have to go, I have lab pa eh. Thanks for coming by." Dennise said and smiled.

--

"Ikaw? Pumunta ng Katips? Weh?" Jaja said.

"Oo nga! Bakit parang gulat na gulat ka pa?" Alyssa asked.

"Eh kasi naman, Ly. Pahirapan ka kaya ayain sa gala." Dindin answered.

"True. True." Jaja agreed.

"Pinagtulungan pa ko netong magkapatid na to." Alyssa said and all of a sudden she smiled while holding her phone, "What?"

"Ngiting ngiti ah! Sino katext mo si Dennise ba yan?" Dindin asked.

"H-ha? Hindi no!" Alyssa quickly answered.

"Iba ngiti mo eh, ngayon lang namin nakita yan." Dindin said and Jaja nodded in agreement.

"Issue kayo!" Alyssa answered, "Wag niyo nga ko titigan!"

The sisters then laughed at how red Alyssa face is.

--

"Ngiting ngiti besh!" Ella said and Dennise immediately hid her phone, "Tatago mo pa!"

"Bully madam." Dennise said.

"So... how's your thing with this girl?" Ella asked.

"What thing?" Dennise asked back.