e l e v e n

-yoongi pov-

For so long I have tried to protect Hoseok with all my heart, and by so long I mean a few hours or maybe minutes, and now, I seem like the bad guy.

I laid down on my bed, only the soft sound of Hoseok crying could be heard echoing off the walls, I tried my hardest to hold myself back and not go and comfort him, I don't want to fall deeper in love with him and now that my company has strictly asked me to date only women I have no choice but to get rid of Hoseok, I turned to my side and covered my ears in order to stop myself from hearing Hoseok, I had no right to feel pity for him and I'm sure he no longer cared for me, our relationship, or, what was left of a 'relationship' was over, it had shattered into a million pieces, and it was I who had caused it.

I sat up on my bed since I couldn't go to sleep, Hoseok had stopped crying and all that was left was silence, something I would have to get used to very soon, as I tried to go back to sleep a small knock made me jump.

"Yoongi? Are you awake?"
Hoseok questioned from the other side of the door, his voice sounding frail and soft.

"No, go back to sleep."
I answered standing up.

"I-I can't, can I come in?"

"Ok."
I replied sitting back down on my bed as the door opened to reveal a tired Hoseok.

"You shouldn't be up this late."
I said patting the bed motioning for Hoseok to come and sit beside me.

"I don't care."
I chuckled under my breath as Hoseok sat down.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"
I questioned looking at him.

"Sorry for ruining your job, I understand how much it means to you."
I nodded.

"It's not your fault."
I whispered pulling Hoseok towards me.

"It was never your fault, it was all mine."
I smiled before kissing Hoseok, softly, I moved back realising that he was not going to kiss back.

"Y-Yoongi, please stop toying with my heart, you already told me to leave, don't give a reason to stay."
Hoseok explained as tears flowed down his cheeks.

"Hoseok, I-I love you, ok? Never forget that."
I whispered as I wiped his tears away.

"No, Yoongi, you don't, remember? You never did."
I sat on my bed, my mouth agape as Hoseok stood up and walked out of my room.

"Hey, Yoongi?"
Hoseok called out before leaving.

"It's Friday right?"

"What?"

"When I leave, it's Friday right?"
I nodded looking away from him as soon as I heard the door close, the tears came rushing out, everything that I had buried deep inside my heart, starting from the day I met Hoseok and how we were blinded by anger and fear of the future as well as love,it was all so idiotic! We were idiotic, this relationship was going to come to an end sooner or later and now, he is going to leave.

I cried myself to sleep, and I cried about almost anything, I haven't cried in a very long time and today, I was letting everything I had boxed up inside out.

I awoke to the bright rays of sunlight shining onto my face, I stood up realising that someone had opened the curtains in my bedroom this morning, Hoseok, I ran downstairs to see him cooking something in the kitchen.

"Ah, Mr Min, you're awake!"
Hoseok smiled.

"Mr Min?"
I replied grabbing an apple off of the counter."

"Yes, sir, that's what you wanted me to call you, correct?"
He replied resuming back to flipping an egg.

"No, I never said that."

"Well, it doesn't matter what I call you, I'm going away soon."
He said looking back at me, this time he looked hurt.

"Hoseok, stop acting like this."
I muttered under my breath.

"Acting like what, Yoongi? Acting like I don't care? Acting like it doesn't hurt me? Acting like I don't love you?"
Hoseok shouted turning the stove off.

"No, that's not what I-"

"Oh, shut up, I've had enough of your stupid excuses, stop telling me what to do, you don't have the right! I don't belong to you! Who do you think you are?"
He questioned looking at me.

"What did I say to hurt you, huh?"

"What didn't you say you dumbass!"

"Dumbass? I did everything for you and I don't even get a thank you!"

"A thank you? I have you my all!"

"Stop fighting, you two, is this how you guys have lived this whole time?"
A familiar voice stopped both of us.

"Come on Hoseok, we have to go."
Taehyung said grabbing Hoseok's wrist.

"Taehyung? When did you get here?"
I questioned my eyes widening at the scene unfolding before my eyes.

"Yesterday, and by the looks of it, I should've come earlier."
He replied looking me up and down.

"Wh-what? T-Taehyung, I haven't-I'm not ready!"
Hoseok shouted pulling his arm back.

"What do you mean? Weren't you just arguing with this idiot?"

"I-yes but-"

"You don't have to say anything, now let's go people are waiting for us."
Taehyung said walking towards the door.

"Oh and by the way, Yoongi, remember to lock the door next time, now that you're going to be alone, you won't have anyone to remind you."
Taehyung smirked resuming his walk outside.

* * *

I have no idea what just happened.
And I didn't edit this so please excuse any mistakes.

d.w