First Day

Terran( P.O.V)

As Soon As She Entered My Car , I Could Tell She Was Nervous, So I Began To Speak To Her. "Where To Ma" i Said and She Looked at Me Like She Saw A Ghost. "My Name Is Aaliyah" She Said With An Attitude. I Smiled At Her and She Started To Giggle and Say "I Never Got Your Name" , So I Told Her "Most Call Me T-Man but Since Your Beautiful, You Can Call Me Terran"

We Continued To Joke Around and Talk Till I Realized I Already Passed Her School, and It Was 9:00. Well, I Guess She's Missing The First Day. When I Looked Over To Tell Her She Was Going To Miss The First Day, She was Sound Asleep. I Drove Back To My House and Ran To Open The Door to My House . I Went To Grab Aaliyah Bridal Style and Carry Her To My Guest Bedroom and Covered Her With Blankets. I Was Already Late , I Was Suppose To Be At My Nigga House Over A Hour Ago. I Wrote Aaliyah A Note and Left It On The Nightstand, So Hopefully She Will See It, After That I Was On My Way.

*Two Hours Later*

Aaliyah(P.O.V)

" IM LATE FOR SCHOOL". . I Yelled ,So I Stripped Off My Clothes. I Then Realized I Wasnt In My Room. I Turned Around Because I Heard The Door Open, and Then I Realized It Was Him. . .Terran. I Saw Him Admiring My Body and Smirking , So I Quickly Grabbed The Sheets Off The Bed and Covered Myself.

Terran(p.o.v)

I Heard Yelling So I Quickly Ran Up The Stairs to See What Was Wrong. When i Opened The Door She Was Standing There Completely Naked . I Admired Her Body while Smirking. Aaliyah Was Truely Beautiful but I Dont Think She Understands That. "Aaliyah You Are Beautiful" i said. As I Began To Walk Out The Door , I Heard Her Cry. "Ma, Whats Wrong, You To Pretty To Cry Forreal" i Said. " STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME, I KNOW YOU THINK IM FAT. . .Im Going To Leave Now Because I Know That You No Longer Find Me Interesting" . i Went To Hold Her, and As Soon As I Held , the tears stopped, and all her insecurities washed away. . .I Think i Saw Her Blushing, But She Tried To Hide it.

Aaliyah(p.o.v)

I Broke Down In Front Of Terran Because Nobody Has Ever Seen What I Look Like Naked. I Was Scared He Would Judge Me, Like I Have Been All My Life. When He Held Me, It Was As Though All My Problems Washed Away and i Even Started To Blush Because Im Beginning To Like Him.