Thug OF My Dreams

Aaliyah (p.o.v)

I'm Aaliyah Randolph and I'm 17 Years Old . I'm Not What Most Would Call Skinny , So I've Been Picked On Since 6th Grade About My Weight. I've Never Had Anyone In My Life To Rely On Besides My Befriend Danielle. My Mother Is A Drug Addict
and Once Tried To Sell Me To Her Dealer. I Never Knew My Father, So My Life Is Kind Of A MESS.

*First Day Of 12th Grade Year*

Aaliyah (p.o.v)

I Wake Up Excited as Ever Because This Is My Last Year Of High school. No More Being Picked ON, No More Being The Only Girl That Doesn't Go On Dates. This Year i Felt There Might Be A Slight Change. Enough Talking, I'm Going To Be Late For School, So I Headed To The Bathroom And Did My Hygiene. I Hopped Out The Shower And Wrapped A Towel Around Me and Went Straight To My Closet. I Picked Out Something Simple, Im Not Trying To Impress Anybody . . . .I Don't Think. I Headed Out Of The House To Walk To School But Before I Even Got Halfway To School, I Saw A Black Toyota Fj Approaching Me. I Ignored The Car and Continued Walking Till Whoever In The Car Decided To Roll Down Their Window.

Terran (p.o.v)

i Was On My Way To My Nigga House When I Saw A Thick Ass Girl Walking. I Was Following Her, I Saw Her Tense Up, But She Didn't Turn Around Till I Pulled My Truck Beside Her And Rolled Down The Window. When I Say This Girl Was Sexy, I Mean SEXY. So i Started Talking To Her "Aye Yo Ma"

Aaliyah(P.o.v)

When He Rolled Down His Window , All i Could Hear Was "Aye Yo Ma" , Is This Nigga Disrespectful Or Nah ? "Yeah" Was I Could Say Because When I Turned Around This Man Was BEYOND Cute. "Can I Give You A Ride, Because This Isn't The Safest Neighborhood" he said. I Thought About It For A Minute and Decided To Take Him Up On His Offer Because If I Didn't I Would Be Late For School. I Hope I Wasn't Making A Mistake Of Getting In This Car.