Epilogue✔️

-10 years later-

When. Do. I. Fucking. Die.

I don't want to be queen. I'm borrrreedddd. Nothing interesting ever happens.

"May got her first boyfriend!" Eve says running into my room. I sit up with a huff, "Are you still pouting about how bored you are?"

I stick my tongue out at her and she answers with the one movement. Too lazy to flip her off, I walk out to where I'm May will be. After I found out that May is my heir, I became more protective of her.

May is looking hot, like always. Her long golden hair that reaches her lower back is in beach waves. Her blue eyes pop because of her fair skin even more with how she is wearing liquid black eyeliner. She is wearing a black skater skirt, white crop top and black leather jacket with white converse.

The guy next to her has dark brown hair that is swooped in a hot way.     . His green eyes go well with his tan skin and he has a lip ring. YAS, May! You slayed with picking your boy, he has a fucking lip ring.

"Holy shit!" I exclaim when it clicks what her boyfriend is. "You got guts comin here kid."

He looks at me and growls "What's a vampire doing here May?"

I shoot May a glare, making her bow her head in submission, showing her neck. She might not be full vampire but she knows who is queen here. May has faced this same glare before and knows not to answer.

"May! You have no reason to submit to the vampire!" The dude explodes.

I glare at him, "Be careful what you say in this household. You are not in your own territory any more were, your in mine. You will show respect to the queen." My voices booms, my vampire taking slight control with the slight reappearance of my wolf at the sign of disrespect.

"I'll answer your questions after you answer mine." I say circling him like he's my prey. Hey, treat someone how they deserve.

You thought I was going to say how you want to be treated?

That shits a load of bull.

"What's taking so long. It was bad enough your mother made me take you, I didn't sign up to wait all day." A very familiar voice says. When he comes into view I snicker.

"What's so funny?" Eve says coming into the room. She snickers when she sees the boyfriends dad, "That is funny."

I turn to the kid, "Kid, I hope you know you've passed one of my many tests. Anyone in your family is cool, especially with who your mother is."

The kid looks confused at this and I look at his dad.

"Wow asshole. You did well. Sad my May got him. How's your minions?" I ask him with a twinkle in my eyes, not caring that I cussed in front of my innoc...oh fuck it, May's the devil, that hasn't changed.

He automatically knows who I am.

When I see the recognition in his eyes I jump on his back and kiss his cheek, him being prepared for it.

"I. AM. TELLING MOM!" Shawns kid yells.

I shrug but see Shawns eyes fill with fear.

Good for her.

"Scar won't care. Call her now. PUT IT ON SPEAKER PHONE I WANNA HEAR!!!!!!!!!" I squeal like I'm five and jump off Shawn and run to his kid, jumping up and down on the tile floor.

Shawn face palms in disappointment of my attitude.

He shouldn't be so surprised.

I've only aged a month the last few years.

The kid pulls out his phone from his pocket and places it on the table (on speaker phone!!!!!!!!!!!) with MOM as the contact.

So original.

"Caleb, what do you want? I'm with friends and you should be on your date. Did your father ditch you?" Scar says once she answers her phone.

Someone's grouchy.

"Uhh....mom? I have something to tell you." Their kid says hesitantly.

"Spit it out child." Scar says crossly, obviously not happy with being interrupted from her time with her friends.

"Dad cheated. I'm at my girlfriends house and some woman came over, jumped on his back and kissed his cheek." He says.

Scars silent for a second.

Then I take my turn "Hello, Scarlet? Yeah, I just made out with your husband." I say in a high pitched voice that I have used a thousand times before from when this had happened in clubs with her by my side.

Scar inhales loudly like she's crying then says "Did she insult your father?"

Between 'tears' of rejection.

Drama queen.

Caleb nods then realizes he's on the phone, "yeah....you okay?" He asks wary. I don't blame him, having an emotional woman on your hands is no fun.

That's sad. Caleb believes his mom. Wow. People think I'm dense! You can't cheat on a met without your mate feeling intense pain.

When Scar doesn't answer Caleb glares at me. I hold up my fingers three....two....one.... Laughter erupts from Scars side of the phone, from multiple people. She must have told her friends what was happening.

"Hey....Wint...." She says between breaths.

"HEY GURL!!!!!!!" I yell, having had been waiting to do that the whole time. "Was it your idea to call me?" She asks without laughing, GOALS. It is like so hard to talk without laughing while laughing. "Hell yah!"

Caleb looks at me and then phone twice, suuuuper confused. "Wait. Why are you at Calebs girlfriend house?" She asks when the realization hits her.

"His girlfriend is.......May!" I laugh. "I feel bad for him." She says laughter in her voice

"Heyy! Thanks a lot Auntie Scar." May pouts, knowing who I'm talking to (when it hits her) from when she met Scarlet years ago.

"You're welcome, Darlin!" Then she hangs up on us, leaving on the note of a southern person. Even though she is British.

"I am so confused." Caleb says.

Shawn, May, Eve, and I all laugh at his expense. That's another story for another time.

Time to scare the boyfriend even more.

Que evil laugh.