2

Its been four short, yet enjoyable years since I left the Black Pack. All for which I am thankful for, like thank Queen. You know what I say to Black Pack? FUCK YOU.

That whole pack, as far as I'm concerned, are a pack of asses and they can go and burn in the pits of hell. They are assholes, jackasses. Now I'm running out of ass.

I'm really twenty now according to my birth year, but as far as the military and world is concerned I'm twenty-two, like the other old peeps that are in this car with me. The only good thing my werewolf genes are worth is to be able to pass older then I am, all my other genes are shit for this.

These girls wouldn't dare snitch though. If they snitched I would kill them in the most painful way possible.

Kimber, Meredith, and Marina.

The oldest out of all us, at 24 human years, is Kim short for Kimber, who is currently behind the wheel. I don't know why her nick mane is Kim. Even though I think I gave her it.

Kimber has light brown hair that is paired perfectly with her light blue-ish grey eyes. She's from Black pack like me, but I don't think I ever met her since I don't remember us though I might not have cared enough if I had met her.

UN OBSERVANT VIOLET STRIKES AGAIN.

Meredith, who we call Red has vibrant red hair and beautiful rare green eyes, whomever is her mate is lucky if you ignore her bitchy personality (like mine is any better). Red is sitting in the back row with me, bad planning. Like, completely idiotic.

Marina, who we call Rina has green hair and eyes at the moment with a lip piercing on the left. Rina is currently in the passenger seat but will take off her safety handcuff as I like to call them, and move around like a spontaneous starfish. When the car is moving, on the highway. She doesn't care.

We are really dysfunctional. I mean, a brunette, seaweed head, a ginger-ella, and one who can't seem to decide doesn't really all work together. That's with overlooking the fact that Kimber and I are werewolves and I'm two years younger then them, not even legal to drink. Whoops!

I would love to stay in the military, but I've been discharged from injuries that the doctors are worried will get worse if I continue doing the job I love.

I mean come on! I have alpha blood from multiple generations male and female, my parents and brother are betas, and my parents were the best warriors in history there is also something unspeakable in my blood which doesn't matter.

Well it does matter but it doesn't matter.

It's like when you tell your parents that your in jail over night since you robbed a store and it's no biggy.

I've done it before, again it's no biggy.

I guess the discharge is what I get for going through a fire to get my friends earning a burn behind my left ear, a window shattering causing a few shards to go to my back, oh and maybe being to close to a bomb? It's not my fault Rico (hehehehe, like in Madagascar's penguins) wanted to play a trick on Karyn and place a bomb.

Let's just say he failed at the mechanics behind the math and science behind the bomb. He got punished for what he did, he should never have a child for what he did to me.

Apparently there are limits to what werewolves can stand. They said that even though I healed they don't want it to become to much on my body. Either way I was discharged for a 'respectable amount of heroics for my country' or some shit like that.