16✔️

Dedicated to deboraelizabethp and Elocoel for voting

"May, sweetie? Are you causing trouble?" I ask from behind her door, not wanting to get myself hurt.

I get no answer. Zachary pushes me away with a look of 'I got this'.

Ohh....I highly doubt that.

It isn't a good idea to shove the queen or someone your trying to make a treaty with.

Just sayin'.

He opens the door and a paint ball shot comes raining on him, making him blue.

Serves the bastard right.

He shuts the door with this dazed expression, looking lost and I shoot him with a smug look.

"May, babe, it's Issa. Please let me in." I say softly, the tone that I have adopted as my own since becoming queen, and open the door.

May is about to shoot at me with the gun but I snap, using one of my new found powers to do what it seems like how I'm slowing down time but in reality I am just moving super fast.

I flip the gun so that she nails herself and move so that I'm watching her turn red on her bed.

I snap my fingers again and the ball reaches her.

"Your a cheater Issa." She mutters cross.

I shrug my shoulders, not accepting nor denying the fact.

"I never said I played fair."

When May sees everyone else she hides behind me.

The shy little devil.

I run my fingers through her hair soothingly, trying to get her out of behind me.

"May, this is my brother Zachary, but you can call him Uncle Zachy." I say pointing to brown haired, blue colored person.

"This is my mother Samantha, you can call her Grandma Sam." I say pointing to my mother who ended up the same after meeting May.

"And this, my dear girl is my friend Kimber. Call her Aunty Kimby." May shyly waves at them while digging her head in my back we all head towards the the library.

I bring May knowing she will have another fit and her maid doesn't need or deserve that.

Neither does this castle.