20✔️

Dedicated to deboraelizabethp and Elocoel for voting.

Because I'm so nice....I've updated early ;) Um...Okayyyy past self.... I don't really care.....

"So while I'm here I think it would be good to sign the treaty." I say to Alexia, which she nods in agreement to. After reading the treaty through she nods again and signs the form and I follow her example.

Seriously? Why can't I have this previously signed?

I need to ask Alex.

I look around at the pack and how there is a ten foot radius between us and the next table, this sees so lonely. "I could have never been a Luna. Glad I rejected my second chance mate." I say happily.

Alexia eyes widen "your second chance one? And you rejected him." She says a bit miffed.

Oh who am I kidding, she was miffed as fuck. Boom bitch, you just got miffed.

I shrug. "I'm reckless and a badass. Could never settle down. Especially when I was 16. Plus I thought the he was a jerk. My bestest friend got him in the end." I say.

I wonder what is happening in the land of Black Pack.

"So when I was younger, under ten, my first mate died, I was a crazy mess and my adoptive parents to me to the doctor who broke the news. Fast forward about ten years and I reject the future alpha, he was a dick, almost as bad as I was. Now my best friend is the Luna of that pack. Oh and I shifted early, seven I think." I say trying to un-confuse her. Alexia just adopted look of confusion on her face like if I were crazy.

'But you are...'

What? Its not like I'm actually....actually don't finish that

'Knew it.'

Bitch.

Alexia nods understanding. "This whole pack is full of female rejects. New life's, and dead mates of females. I wish I could have taken you in." She says sadly. I shrug, I actually like how my life turned out.

That reminds me, I need to find my heir. "Actually can I look around? I need a heir and I'm not sure I have found her." I ask. Fucking law says I can't have fucking child in case it's a guy, the guy would have to become King. Actually I agree with it. The guy thing, atleast.

Alexia nods "Sure. We actually do have a lot of pregnant girls. Those stories are the worst. Be careful they can be jumpy. Being pregnant is worse if they are in the pack." With that we both part ways with plans of dinner tonight.

Apparently I have some more family to meet.

Yay me.