14✔️

Thanks GriggsME , OpenUrEyz , aisblue , AmberStiles for adding this to their reading lists.

"Queen Issabella, Queen Issabella, Queen Issabella. I am never going to get used to calling you that. You know what, who cares about formality, your my Vi." Eve says to me once she gets home.

My sister....is a spirited character.

I actually have a few siblings. Two older brothers, an older sister, and a younger brother.

The oldest out of all of us is Quinn... And yes it's the Quinn who was warning me about the Demon gang. He is the gamma at another pack, he moved there to be with his mate, Krissy. They have a son whose name is Aiden.

Then the second oldest is Zachary the beta in the Black Pack. His mate was Anne the one whose brother is Jay. Then my older sister Eve.

Her mate was one of the warriors for the Vamps, Xander Cellington. We couldn't tell our family so we faked her death. The only reason I knew this is because she knew that I am awesome at this stuff and she knew my position in command.

She has a daughter names May, she's five.

May is my pal when it comes to pranks in the family.

Truth be told she is more of a mini me than Lily is.

When Xander died Eve left May in the vampires care with me visiting every so often to make sure that she was okay.

It's not like Eve is a bad mother it's just that she needed time to grieve and get her head in the game to be the mother May deserves. Oh and guess what? My family is coming....for a political reason, sure....it had been previously scheduled but now Alpha Shawn and Luna Scarlet are bringing the beta family and my friends since they are wary with a new queen.

How much they trust me is amazing.

In other words every vampire that's a staff in the castle will have an off week while they come.

I have to hope no one meets May, since Eve has political business to deal with also with a....problem my kingdom has been having.