15✔️

HOLY FUDGING MONKEYS!!!!! HALF A THOUSAND VIEWS IN LES THAN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAASSSSS THANK U, THANK U, THANK U! HA OpenUrEyz THIS DARE HAS BEEN IN MY FAVOR!

UPDATE BEFORE I CAN EVEN UPDATE, SIX HUNDRED VIEWS!

Sorry this tools long, we have spring break and I've been packing for it. I won't be able to update since that requires Internet and wifi which I won't have but when I get back u can expect a lot of updates.

"Hello Alpha Shawn and Luna Scarlet, Beta Zachary. Its nice to see you again Anna." Alex says greeting my old pack and gasps when he sees my old crew.

"I do believe we have not met Kimber, Marina, Meredith. No...wait. I have met all of you three. Kimber you loved playing with my daughter Mia, and Marina and Meredith are my god children!" He says surprising everyone about Marina and Meredith.

Who the hell is the guy and what the fuck did they do with Alex?

He has gone all like crazy shit in my face.

I walk in the entrance hall in one of my favorite outfits.

It's a white blouse, leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots.

All of my guests gasp when they see me.

"Whats wrong?" I ask in a soft voice.

I find it better to be seen as timid then be like 'boom. I'm a fucking devil. Bitch, go to hell.'

"You've changed, I didn't think you would. How you walk, dress even how you talk is all different. The only thing that's the same is your hair. Your skin color is different, it's more fair. Your eye color has gotten lighter to an ice blue." Kimber says astounded.

It is true, I have changed both personality on the outside and how I look.

When I walk I pretend like I am a spy and can't make a sound but I used to try to be loud and not care because I could and can take someone down. Alex would kill me if I wore what I want but we've made compromises so it's good. I dyed my hair blue again. Well, I more like had died it black then wanted a color cause I got tired of saying that it was dark like my soul so I just died my hair a dark blue, not touching the black roots. My skin cleared up the tiny scars and became paler even though I was already a ghost. My eyes became an I've color, which I love and I actually have to talk.

"I am a queen now Kimber, full Vampire." I say.

Mays maid, a human one, with a Vampire mate, comes and whispers in my ear tells me that the child is...well...becoming a mini-me clone.

My eyes widen, "I have a major problem that needs to be solved. Either go with Alex to get started with our nearing or come with me, I might need a few hands for this problem."

I then rush as fast as I can in the boots without spraining my ankle to May's room with Zachary, Kimber, and my mother following behind, confused.

This isn't how I wanted them to meet May, he'll I didn't even want them to know about her at all, but it works.

Oh who am I kidding, the child is a fucking devil.

There is no good way to meet the devil.