22✔️

Thank you for helping me this far! It's sadly coming to an end so hold on!

I walk to the dinner with Lula in tow "Violet, how do you know Lula?" Alexia asks when she sees me.

"She's the one! I don't know which little munchkin it is, it could be both, but she's the one!" I say excitedly with a twinkle in my eyes, doing a lil' gig.

"What do you mean by she's the one?" Alexia asks confused.

"Lula is the mother of my guardian!" I say hoping it makes sense. She nods but I can see she doesn't get it. Eh.. fuck her, fuck the world, fuck my life! I really don't care.

Someone comes up to Lula to help her to a seat but I glare at her. She growls back. I don't hiss even though I want to. If I hiss there is no way anyone can hold me back from killing the lady.

"I wouldn't touch her." I say with great control, my eyes probably flashing in between blue and black. "Why not?" She says sassily.

This lady is not helping herself.

At all.

Like whatsoever.

Seriously dude.

Does she have a death wish?

"Alpha males territorial to mate. I'm worse." I say through clenched teeth.

I bend down slowly and hug Storm, sniffing her hair. I relax at her calming and familiar scent and ignore the person taking Lula to her seat. Some other person pulls me off of Storm agressively.

I bare my fangs at them, pissed.

Like why do people test me here? Alexia let me on the land, I haven't killed anyone, and it's not like I'm runnign around scaring children and cutting off their mothers heads! "Get off her you leech! You should be thrown out for trying to bite a child!" The person yells at me.

I stare at them for a second before laughing at them. I just start cracking at me with everyone staring at me. Like I'm

'I thought we already proved that true.'

I hold up a finger and five minutes later I'm good.

"Sorry it's just, bite? Leech? That's all you got?" I take a deep breath trying not to laugh again.

"Okay before I say anything what is your name and who did I warn?" The lady scrunches up her nose, warry. That's right bitch. You shall be warried by my awesomeness!

"I'm Lia and the other one was Dani."

"I'm a complex story. I'll start with my introduction. I'm Violet Issabella Winters, or Queen Issabella." I say smiling holding out my hand to shake.

Lia shakes it with a half smile, yup she thinks I'm crazy.

"I was born Were from Issabella and Zasper Burns. When they died I was adopted by the beta and beta female of Black Pack. When my time was done there, I went to White Moon pack. I got sent back to Black Pack to train them since I aman awesome boss war-i-ar and decided to take up my roll as Queen of the Vamps. Vamps don't bite. Sure we are leeches but honestly we use that term ourselves. It's offensive that Weres think that. Vampires only have Queens because the first Vampire was a female and became queen. The reason I acted like that to Dani is because....

Let's do this easier.

So think of an Alpha mate. He's protective like fuck of her." I say and they nod when they got that. "Now add a pregnant Luna." Their eyes widen at the thought of that. "Times ten."

Someone looks at me like I'm crazy. I'm am.

'THANK YOU.'

"and that isn't even how bad we are."

Next chapter is the epilogue! We've gone so far!!!