3

Dedicated to: fangirl_225 and faye1511 for giving this a chance.

We've been apart of White Moon Pack for a couple of months.

Everyone was a little wary at first, just like it was expected. It probably was scary to them that two rogues and two humans barged into their pack unannounced and were allowed into the pack and quickly climbed up the fighting ladder to the top.

I still remember our first days when we got to White Moon.

Kim pulls into our new pack house driveway and our new alpha, Alpha John, opens his front door while slipping his phone into his pocket. It's the 21 century or so (don't care; for all I know it could be the 31 century and I wouldn't know). John might be alpha but he is going to be playing on the apps we all do.

Mostly the ones that steal our brain cells and control our minds like fuck. Like Candy Crush.

Silently we all line up shoulder to shoulder. Old habits die hard I think the saying goes.

Oh who really cares, there is no such thing as a habit. 'Habits' are just one little black cloak whispering in your ear about the things you could do. Like the one in the book Serafina and the black cloak. I read, don't be so surprised.

"Remind me who's who," Alpha John asks, obviously confused. I don't blame him though.

I introduce us, silently confusing my mini pack and when he actually looks at my appearance he connects the dots on who I am.

I'm a quiet person so Kimber shifts the most out of all of them, confused on why she didn't answer instead of me like usual. Some don't think it, but the five of us are a mini pack. Unlike what some expect, I'm the alpha, Scarlette is the beta and Kim is the gamma while Red and Ren are the Warriors.

"You should be a Luna," He puts the truth bluntly.

I roll my eyes at this, having heard it before more than you'd expect and wave him off "I rejected each other and I left four years ago," slightly confusing my pack. Some secrets don't hurt.

"Tamato, tomato, patatoe, potatoe" he answers with mocking wave of his hand, ruining the saying and potatoes and tomatoes for me.

Ahh who am I kidding. I already hate tomatoes and no one can get in between me and potatoes.

No one.

Alpha John leads us all through the pack house where we receive glares from the pack members, as he leads us to his office. These spoiled pack scums need to learn a lesson, and my pack is the one who shall teach them.

Once we enter his secluded office that is blocked off from his pack members is when I start to relax, just enough to not hurt myself if I'm expected to move fast. I catch an extra scent, from one that cannot be seen.

"Show yourself, witch," I spit at the witch who is obviously eavesdropping onto our future conversation.

The air next to Alpha John shimmers revealing the witch. Alpha John gazes onto her as if she is the only thing in the world, his mate.

"You have good senses. Most alphas can never call me out until they know what I am," she praises, her blonde hair swinging from a gentle breeze she brings.

Alpha John kisses her cheek and she disappears again, this time her presence goes out of this room.

"Well ladies, welcome to White Moon pack. I just hope you will be useful, we don't have weak ones in my pack," he growls at us, my wolf wanting to castrate him at his words. He has no right to speak to me this way and he has to reason to bring my pack disrespect.

He will be put in his spot, that is a promise.

********

"Get up rogue! Or are you to weak?" The training instructor taunt Kim and my wolf wants so much just to claim her as my gamma, to show him up, but I restrain the beast.

She has a plan, or so she says. From what I am seeing all that she is doing is getting herself hurt and acting weak, submitting to this male. I wait patiently for her to take him down, her stalling wasting it, yet she keeps falling to the ground.

I take a few steps toward this low male, to claim her as mine, but another wolf tackles me to the ground. This wolf is unfamiliar to me personally and is probably from White Moon born and raised.

I turn my back to this he-creature testing him. He attacks, brave move. Usually wolves are gentleman when fighting, following the courtesies of any fair fight. This man doesn't, this man is out for blood. My blood apparently.

I let him take his anger out on me, it isn't healthy to hold it back. I am prepared if this man crosses a line to put him in his place.

So what does the withering bastard do? He crosses that line by attempting a death blow. I get up on my two feet, unaffected by the fact that my enemy is a four foot tall beast.

So what do I do?

I take down the 100 pound overgrown dog with the snap of his neck. Werewolves have advanced healing because the fact that we have both our human genetics with healing and our wolves. Together it almost doubles, in other words his neck will be healed in a week.

The field is filled with silence and Kim's fight has stopped to watch my own. Kim's eyes shine of pride and mischief. The little pup planned this.

Soon enough though they warmed up to us and in turn we did the same, including the freezing cold Rina.

White Moon Pack and two others signed a treaty and with that treaty they agreed for eight warriors to be sent to the other two packs, being split four and four. The other two packs are Black Pack and Sagefire Pack, somehow Alpha John has decided that the girls and I are to train Black pack and the other four are going to Sagefire.

Honestly, I think he wants me to go through shit as punishment for the last prank we did.

It's not my fault that when we burnt down some of the high school and died half the packs hair multiple colors, they couldn't take it.

All I got to say to this is my old pack is going to be in hell with us as their trainers. Let's just hope no one crosses the line of us being girls.

Each pack warrior that we train will drop dead each night after training and their mates that hadn't trained that day will be like 'dafuq is wrong with you' and they will be to tired to answer.

I mean, we are going to train them military style, something White Moon has gotten used to. When we get to Black Pack it's going to be a new beginning of death, so much fun!

Is it bad I'm this demonic?

Oh shit....

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I forgot to tell the girls about my past....oh well....it's not like they were not going to kill me already since I put pink hair dye in Reds shampoo that lasts a week, switched Rinas toothpaste with a blueberry stain thing and Kim got the lovely surprise of pie in the face a few times today.

What? They should expect these things from me.

I still have left over hair dye in my bag....

RANDOM QUOTE/FUN FACT OF THE CHAPTER: The human brain has the capacity to store everything that you experience and you have a bigger chance dying on the way to get a lottery ticket then actually winning the lottery.