Rumors Fly

Riley's P.O.V.

After Seth's football practice ended, we walked back to his house. And Tia wasn't along.

"Glad we won't be seeing any more of Tia," I commented, looking at the street as we walked down the sidewalk.

"I'll say," he laughed. "Just because she's pretty she thinks she can walk up and kiss people."

"You think she's pretty?" I asked, looking up at him. I admit, that was just pure jealousy.

"Not really," he laughed. "Everyone thinks she's pretty. Everyone also thinks I screwed her friend. And that I have huge junk."

I don't doubt the last part.

"Rumors fly," I laughed. We walked up the front path to his house and he opened the door, letting me go in first. I looked around, noticing that the front room was empty.

Seth and I both slipped our shoes off, looking around.

"Guess my mom got home and started packing more..." Seth said, going out to the living room. I followed him and saw Jess taking things off the mantle and putting them in a box.

"Hey boys," she smiled at us before getting back to what she was doing. "Guess what? I finished the kitchen, dining room, and bathroom! Just this room and we're done!"

"Wow," Seth laughed, going over to the mantle and helping Jess. "I can't wait."

"I know. I'll have to call the moving truck tonight. If we're lucky, we can leave tomorrow morning."